Notes: Hi all, Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin SPLK-3001 Practice Exam Part 1 will familiarize you with types of questions you may encounter on the certification exam and help you determine your readiness or if you need more preparation and/or experience. Successful completion of the practice exam does not guarantee you will pass the certification exam as the actual exam is longer and covers a wider range of topics. We highly recommend you should take Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin SPLK-3001 Actual Exam Version because it include real questions and highlighted answers are collected in our exam. It will help you pass exam in easier way.
1. The Add-On Builder creates Splunk Apps that start with what?
2. Which of the following are examples of sources for events in the endpoint security domain dashboards?
A. REST API invocations.
B. Investigation final results status.
C. Workstations, notebooks, and point-of-sale systems.
D. Lifecycle auditing of incidents, from assignment to resolution.
3. When creating custom correlation searches, what format is used to embed field values in the title, description, and drill-down fields of a notable event?
4. What feature of Enterprise Security downloads threat intelligence data from a web server?
A. Threat Service Manager
B. Threat Download Manager
C. Threat Intelligence Parser
D. Threat Intelligence Enforcement
5. The Remote Access panel within the User Activity dashboard is not populating with the most recent hour of data. What data model should be checked for potential errors such as skipped searches?
6. In order to include an eventtype in a data model node, what is the next step after extracting the correct fields?
A. Save the settings.
B. Apply the correct tags.
C. Run the correct search.
D. Visit the CIM dashboard.
7. What role should be assigned to a security team member who will be taking ownership of notable events in the incident review dashboard?
8. Which column in the Asset or Identity list is combined with event security to make a notable event’s urgency?
9. What does the risk framework add to an object (user, server or other type) to indicate increased risk?
A. An urgency.
B. A risk profile.
C. An aggregation.
D. A numeric score.
10. Which indexes are searched by default for CIM data models?
A. notable and default
B. summary and notable
C. _internal and summary
D. All indexes
11. Which setting is used in indexes.conf to specify alternate locations for accelerated storage?
12. Which of the following is a way to test for a property normalized data model?
A. Use Audit -> Normalization Audit and check the Errors panel.
B. Run a | datamodel search, compare results to the CIM documentation for the datamodel.
C. Run a | loadjob search, look at tag values and compare them to known tags based on the encoding.
D. Run a | datamodel search and compare the results to the list of data models in the ES normalization guide.
13. Which argument to the | tstats command restricts the search to summarized data only?
14. When investigating, what is the best way to store a newly-found IOC?
A. Paste it into Notepad.
B. Click the “Add IOC” button.
C. Click the “Add Artifact” button.
D. Add it in a text note to the investigation.
15. How is it possible to navigate to the list of currently-enabled ES correlation searches?
A. Configure -> Correlation Searches -> Select Status “Enabled”
B. Settings -> Searches, Reports, and Alerts -> Filter by Name of “Correlation”
C. Configure -> Content Management -> Select Type “Correlation” and Status “Enabled”
D. Settings -> Searches, Reports, and Alerts -> Select App of “SplunkEnterpriseSecuritySuite” and filter by “-Rule”