Notes: Hi all, Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect SPLK-2002 Practice Exam Part 2 will familiarize you with types of questions you may encounter on the certification exam and help you determine your readiness or if you need more preparation and/or experience. Successful completion of the practice exam does not guarantee you will pass the certification exam as the actual exam is longer and covers a wider range of topics. We highly recommend you should take Splunk Enterprise Certified Architect SPLK-2002 Actual Exam Version because it include real questions and highlighted answers are collected in our exam. It will help you pass exam in easier way.
16. Which Splunk Enterprise offering has its own license?
A. Splunk Cloud Forwarder
B. Splunk Heavy Forwarder
C. Splunk Universal Forwarder
D. Splunk Forwarder Management
17. Which component in the splunkd.log will log information related to bad event breaking?
18. Which Splunk server role regulates the functioning of indexer cluster?
C. Master Node
D. Monitoring Console
19. When adding or rejoining a member to a search head cluster, the following error is displayed: Error pulling configurations from the search head cluster captain; consider performing a destructive configuration resync on this search head cluster member. What corrective action should be taken?
A. Restart the search head.
B. Run the splunk apply shcluster-bundle command from the deployer.
C. Run the clean raft command on all members of the search head cluster.
D. Run the splunk resync shcluster-replicated-config command on this member.
20. Which of the following commands is used to clear the KV store?
A. splunk clean kvstore
B. splunk clear kvstore
C. splunk delete kvstore
D. splunk reinitialize kvstore
21. Indexing is slow and real-time search results are delayed in a Splunk environment with two indexers and one search head. There is ample CPU and memory available on the indexers. Which of the following is most likely to improve indexing performance?
A. Increase the maximum number of hot buckets in indexes.conf
B. Increase the number of parallel ingestion pipelines in server.conf
C. Decrease the maximum size of the search pipelines in limits.conf
D. Decrease the maximum concurrent scheduled searches in limits.conf
22. The guidance Splunk gives for estimating size on for syslog data is 50% of original data size. How does this divide between files in the index?
A. rawdata is: 10%, tsidx is: 40%
B. rawdata is: 15%, tsidx is: 35%
C. rawdata is: 35%, tsidx is: 15%
D. rawdata is: 40%, tsidx is: 10%
23. In an existing Splunk environment, the new index buckets that are created each day are about half the size of the incoming data. Within each bucket, about 30% of the space is used for rawdata and about 70% for index files. What additional information is needed to calculate the daily disk consumption, per indexer, if indexer clustering is implemented?
A. Total daily indexing volume, number of peer nodes, and number of accelerated searches.
B. Total daily indexing volume, number of peer nodes, replication factor, and search factor.
C. Total daily indexing volume, replication factor, search factor, and number of search heads.
D. Replication factor, search factor, number of accelerated searches, and total disk size across cluster.
24. A three-node search head cluster is skipping a large number of searches across time. What should be done to increase scheduled search capacity on the search head cluster?
A. Create a job server on the cluster.
B. Add another search head to the cluster.
C. server.conf captain_is_adhoc_searchhead = true.
D. Change limits.conf value for max_searches_per_cpu to a higher value.
25. The frequency in which a deployment client contacts the deployment server is controlled by what?
A. polling_interval attribute in outputs.conf
B. phoneHomeIntervalInSecs attribute in outputs.conf
C. polling_interval attribute in deploymentclient.conf
D. phoneHomeIntervalInSecs attribute in deploymentclient.conf
26. To activate replication for an index in an indexer cluster, what attribute must be configured in indexes.conf on all peer nodes?
A. repFactor = 0
B. replicate = 0
C. repFactor = auto
D. replicate = auto
27. Which of the following clarification steps should be taken if apps are not appearing on a deployment client? (Select all that apply.)
A. Check serverclass.conf of the deployment server.
B. Check deploymentclient.conf of the deployment client.
C. Check the content of SPLUNK_HOME/etc/apps of the deployment server.
D. Search for relevant events in splunkd.log of the deployment server.
28. What is the minimum reference server specification for a Splunk indexer?
A. 12 CPU cores, 12GB RAM, 800 IOPS
B. 16 CPU cores, 16GB RAM, 800 IOPS
C. 24 CPU cores, 16GB RAM, 1200 IOPS
D. 28 CPU cores, 32GB RAM, 1200 IOPS
29. Which of the following security options must be explicitly configured (i.e. which options are not enabled by default)?
A. Data encryption between Splunk Web and splunkd.
B. Certificate authentication between forwarders and indexers.
C. Certificate authentication between Splunk Web and search head.
D. Data encryption for distributed search between search heads and indexers.
30. Which of the following artifacts are included in a Splunk diag file? (Select all that apply.)
A. OS settings.
B. Internal logs.
C. Customer data.
D. Configuration files.