https://www.awslagi.com is based on user content contributions.
https://www.awslagi.com respects the intellectual property rights of others.
Per the DMCA, awslagi.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to awslagi.com Copyright Agent as described below.
Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, awslagi.com will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by awslagi.com or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
1. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
4. An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not awslagi.com, can contact you;
5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
6. Your electronic or physical signature. awslagi.com may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event awslagi.com removes the allegedly infringing materials, awslagi.com will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that awslagi.com removed or disabled access to the materials.
awslagi.com may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Copyright and Trade Marks
All that the User can see at the Company’s Website: images, layout, texts and templates belong to the Company apart from anything related to third parties, as these things are not included in this category. The User has the right to copy, print or view files and images from the Website for personal use only, still all the rights stay with the Company. All types of trademarks, names of the companies and logos belong to the lawful owners. Everything that does not belong to the Company, for example, design, graphics and more, belongs to the owners. If the User buys any product(s) and/or service(s), then he/she can use it to the extent that is allowed to. The User has no right to resell the purchased products and services from the Website to the third parties.