Below, you’ll find descriptions of new Amazon Web Services (AWS) Training and Certification courses and offerings for cloud learners, AWS customers, and AWS Partners for February 2022. New courses include a four-part series on AWS Security Best Practices, including courses on network infrastructure, monitoring and alerting, and computing and Cloud Operations on AWS.
Gain confidence when deploying to the AWS Cloud with AWS Security best practices
In this four-part, intermediate-level, digital series, you’ll learn about security best practices based on common standards and frameworks, designing and securing network infrastructures, securing compute resources, and logging and alerting in your environment. The series is intended for technical professionals, such as architects, infrastructure engineers, security architects, and security engineers, who have at least six months of experience with the AWS Cloud and are familiar with AWS Security solutions. The series includes:
- AWS Security Best Practices: Security Overview, a two-hour course where you’ll learn how to differentiate security responsibilities, describe the security pillar of the AWS Well-Architected Framework, understand the cybersecurity framework, identify organizational challenges and threats, and describe a standards-based approach to best practices.
- AWS Security Best Practices: Networking Infrastructure, a four-hour course where you’ll learn how to design a secure network using network segmentation and security best practices and select the appropriate AWS services to secure network architectures.
- AWS Security Best Practices: Computing, a three-hour course where you’ll learn how to describe common compute security vulnerabilities, construct a secure Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instance, use Amazon Elastic Block Store encryption to secure volume data, and perform vulnerability management.
- AWS Security Best Practices: Monitoring and Alerting, a three-hour course where you’ll learn how to configure service application logging; analyze logs, findings, and metrics centrally; and automate responses to events as much as possible.
Update Practice Exam on awslagi.com
- Added newest questions for AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 Actual Exam Version.
- Added newest questions for AWS SysOps Administrator Associate SOA-C02 Actual Exam Version.
- Added a lot of guideline for how to getting AWS Certifications in 2022.
- AWS Official Announcements