Notes: Hi all, Microsoft Azure AZ400 Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions Practice Exam Part 5 will familiarize you with types of questions you may encounter on the certification exam and help you determine your readiness or if you need more preparation and/or experience. Successful completion of the practice exam does not guarantee you will pass the certification exam as the actual exam is longer and covers a wider range of topics. We highly recommend you should take Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Actual Exam Version because it include actual exam questions and highlighted answers are collected in our exam. It will help you pass exam in easier way.
Part 1: https://www.awslagi.com/microsoft-azure-devops-engineer-practice-exam-part-1
Part 2: https://www.awslagi.com/microsoft-azure-devops-engineer-practice-exam-part-2
Part 3: https://www.awslagi.com/microsoft-azure-devops-engineer-practice-exam-part-3
Part 4: https://www.awslagi.com/microsoft-azure-devops-engineer-practice-exam-part-4
Part 5: https://www.awslagi.com/microsoft-azure-devops-engineer-practice-exam-part-5
1. A company is planning on using the AKS for hosting their docker based applications. They want to use Role Based access to give access to a set of Azure AD users to manage the clusters in the service. Which of the following is used to grant role permissions to the cluster?
2. You started using Azure DevOps for your organization having 20 developers, 4 testers and 2 managers. Now you need to purchase the license for your team. How many licenses would you purchase for Developers?
A. 20 Stakeholder
B. 20 Basic Licenses
C. 15 Visual Studio
D. 20 Visual Studio licenses
E. 15 Basic Licenses
3. You have a release pipeline with three stages as shown below. You need to identify which pre deployment trigger each stage has :
What will be the pre deployment trigger for “Dev” stage?
A. Manual Only
B. After deployment
C. After Release
D. After stage
4. A team is currently working on a repository in Azure repo for managing all of the source code. There are a high number of feature requests that are making it difficult to follow the history of the changes to the master branch. You need to enforce a strategy that would:
– Allow consolidation of all commit histories.
– Merge the changes into a single commit.
You decide to implement a Squash template. Would this fulfill the requirement?
5. A company is setting up Azure Artifacts. Several fees are being created in Azure Artifacts. You need to set the permissions for the feed for the following groups:
GroupA – This group should be able to list and install packages from the feed
GroupB – This group should be able to push packages to the feed
You need to ensure the least privileges are given to each group. Which of the following permission would you assign to GroupB?
C. Stakeholder User
6. A company wants to implement a package management solution for their Node.js applications. They want to ensure that developers can use their IDE to connect to the repository securely. Which of the following would contain the registry information for the package management solution?
A. In the package.json files in the project
B. In the .npmrc file in the project
C. In the project.json files in the project
D. In the .npmrc file in the users home folder
7. A company is planning on developing and deploying 4 applications. Each of the applications have different requirements when it comes to version control. The requirements are given below: ProjectA – Here the project leads must be able to restrict access to individual files and folders in the repository ProjectB – This project needs to ensure that the last build was successful before a check-in. Ensure that the check-in is associated with at least one work item ProjectC – Here team members must be able to share code using Xcode ProjectD – Here it needs to be ensured that the release branch is only viewable by project leads. Which of the following source control systems would you use for Project B?
8. You decided to use Slack channel as your preferred communication channel along with Azure DevOps. So, you need to integrate slack with Azure DevOps. Which of the following authentication methods – the first step (single/multiple) – is correct in order to achieve this?
A. Create OAuth
B. Create PAT
C. Create Service Connection
D. Create Service Hooks
9. Your team ABC-Tech1 is currently using Azure DevOps to manage a production-based environment. The team now wants to use Azure DevOps to deploy Azure virtual machines to a staging environment. Below are the key requirements:
– Ensure the cost of hosting Azure resources is minimized.
– Provide the ability to automatically provision virtual machines.
– Use a custom Azure Resource Manager template to provision the virtual machines.
Which of the following would you use as the implementation step for this requirement?
A. In Azure Pipeline add new task in order to deploy new Virtual machines
B. Run Powershell script in Azure Cloudshell to create and delete the VMs
C. Make use Azure DevTest Labs extension from the Azure DevOps Marketplace
D. Run Azure CLI commands in order to add and delete the VMs
10. You have a release pipeline with three stages as shown below. You need to identify which pre deployment trigger each stage has:
What will be the pre deployment trigger for “Prod”?
A. After stage
B. After Release
C. Manual Only
D. After deployment
11. Your team is configuring a task in Azure Pipeline to deploy an application to Azure Service Fabric. Which of the following task types could be used for this requirement?
A. ACR task
B. Azure App Service task
C. Deployment Job
D. Service Fabric Application Deployment task
E. AKS task
12. A team is currently developing an application. A project has been created in Azure DevOps for this. The source code is hosted in an open source public repository in GitHub. Azure Pipelines are going to be used for continuous builds. You need to recommend an authentication type that would also support GitHub checks API. Which of the following would you choose for this purpose?
B. Service Account
C. Service Connection
D. GitHub App
13. A company named ABC-Tech is setting up Azure Artifacts IN Azure DevOps organization. Several feeds are being created in Azure Artifacts. You need to set the permissions for the feed for the following groups: GroupA – This group should be able to list and install packages from the feed GroupB – This group should be able to push packages to the feed You need to ensure the least privileges are given to each group. Which of the following permission would you assign to GroupA?
E. Stakeholder User
14. Your team is currently configuring a stage in Azure pipelines to deploy an application to Azure Service Fabric. Which of the following is required when configuring a connection in Azure Pipeline for deployment to Azure Service Fabric? (Choose two.)
B. Cluster Endpoint
C. Service Fabric ID
D. Server Certificate Thumbprint
E. Application string in the Application settings
15. A team has deployed a Kubernetes cluster using the Azure Kubernetes service. They are also using the Helm service. They also have the following requirements:
– Deploy a basic Tiller into the AKS Cluster.
– Install some charts in the Helm service.
They also need to deploy the helm service and also install some charts in the Helm service. Which of the following commands would you use to fulfill this requirement?
A. helm init
B. helm service
C. helm start
D. helm complete
16. You need to suggest to your company some artifact management tool, to allow developers to download and update the library using maven. The library should not be publicly accessible. Which three tools would you recommend? (Choose three.)
A. Nexus Repo
D. Azure Artifact
E. Maven Central Repository
F. NuGet repo
17. You are hired as a Cloud Architect in your organization which is a startup of 280 developers and you need to start adopting DevOps Tools with minimized cost. As your manager don’t want to invest heavily. To start with DevOps technology, you have been asked to suggest CICD tool. Which tool will you recommend?
A. Azure DevOps Server 2019
C. TFS 2018
D. Azure DevOps Services
18. A team ABC-Tech1 needs to deploy resources using Azure Resource Manager templates. You have to ensure that the users performing the deployment don’t have the ability to view the connecting strings required by the application being deployed via the template. Which of the following would you use for this requirement (to store the connection string)?
A. Azure Key Vault
C. Connection String
D. Azure Storage Account
19. You need to complete below Azure CLI script:
1. You need to configure db connection for “dev” environment
2. Backend service name “BackendService” you are using under DivResourceGroup
az webapp config ___a___ set\
–resource-group DivResourceGroup –Name BackendService \
–_____b______ dev\ -t ____c_______ \
What will you select for ‘a’ and ‘b’?
A. connectionstring, slot1
B. connection-string, slot
C. connection-string, deployment-slot
D. app-string, deployment-slot
20. A team has currently deployed an Azure Kubernetes cluster. An application has been deployed onto the cluster. The number of nodes in the cluster needs to be scaled to 5. You need to complete the below command for this requirement:
az aks _____a_____ –resource-group Div-RG\
–name divcluster — ____b_____ 5
What is the value for “a” in the Az CLI?