Notes: Hi all, Microsoft Azure AZ400 Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions Practice Exam Part 4 will familiarize you with types of questions you may encounter on the certification exam and help you determine your readiness or if you need more preparation and/or experience. Successful completion of the practice exam does not guarantee you will pass the certification exam as the actual exam is longer and covers a wider range of topics. We highly recommend you should take Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Actual Exam Version because it include actual exam questions and highlighted answers are collected in our exam. It will help you pass exam in easier way.
Part 1: https://www.awslagi.com/microsoft-azure-devops-engineer-practice-exam-part-1
Part 2: https://www.awslagi.com/microsoft-azure-devops-engineer-practice-exam-part-2
Part 3: https://www.awslagi.com/microsoft-azure-devops-engineer-practice-exam-part-3
Part 4: https://www.awslagi.com/microsoft-azure-devops-engineer-practice-exam-part-4
Part 5: https://www.awslagi.com/microsoft-azure-devops-engineer-practice-exam-part-5
1. A company is planning on developing and deploying 4 applications. Each of the applications have different requirements when it comes to version control. The requirements are given below:
ProjectA – Here the project leads must be able to restrict access to individual files and folders in the repository
ProjectB – This project needs to ensure that the last build was successful before a check-in. Ensure that the check-in is associate with at least one work item
ProjectC – Here team members must be able to share code using Xcode ProjectD – Here it needs to be ensured that they use distributed version control.
Which of the following source control system would you use for ProjectC?
D. SVN E. TFVC
2. A company wants to implement a package management solution for their Node.js applications. They want to ensure that developers can use their IDE to connect to the repository securely. Which of the following would contain the credentials to connect to the package management solution?
A. In the project.json files in the project
B. In the .npmrc file in the project
C. In the package.json files in the project
D. In the .npmrc file in the users home folder
3. Your Company needs to configure Azure DevOps Self Hosted Agents you have been asked to perform the configuration. Which is the last command you are going to run in order to achieve the goal? Assuming all the commands ran successfully you only need to run the last command.
4. You need to complete below Azure CLI script:
1. You need to configure db connection for “dev” environment
2. Backend service name “BackendService” you are using under DivResourceGroup
az webapp config ___a___ set\
–resource-group DivResourceGroup –Name BackendService \
–_____b______ dev\ -t ____c_______ \
What will you select for ‘a’ and ‘b’?
A. SQLAzure, settings, slot
B. SQL, slot
C. AzureSQL, deployment-slot
D. SQLAzure, slot-settings E. tSQL, slot-settings
5. A team is currently working on an application and a project has been created in DevOps for the application. The IT Security team wants to ensure that an automated process is put in place to detect whenever open source libraries are added to the code base. The automated process needs to be added to the build pipeline. Which of the following would you use for this purpose? (Choose two.)
A. Find Bugs
C. Black Duck
D. WhiteSource Bolt
6. You are using the Azure Resource Manager Template. Upon deploying the resources from the template, you realized that ARM template should deploy resources VMs and Azure Key Vaults instead it deployed VMs and Azure Storage Account. You decided to rerun the template and found Resource Manager deletes resources that exist in the resource group but aren’t specified in the template. Now you need to tell the mode in which the ARM template is written?
7. Your company currently has .NET legacy application. The application runs in an internal network and connects to Azure via Express Route. The application runs in a windows server. You need to recommend a solution that lifts and shift the application to Azure while maintaining application availability. Which solution will you recommend?
A. Azure App service
B. Azure Service Fabric cluster
C. Azure Site Recovery
D. Azure Function App
8. You started using Azure DevOps for your organization having 20 developers, 4 testers and 2 managers. Now you need to purchase the license for your team. How many licenses would you purchase for Testers?
A. 4 (Basic + Test) licenses
B. 4 basic licenses
C. 4 Visual Studio Enterprise licenses
D. 4 Stakeholder licenses
9. You need to configure Azure Automation for the ABC-Tech1 Group. You have the Azure Automation Group name Div DevOps. Which of the following steps would you implement? (Choose three.)
A. Run command Start-AzureRMAutomationDSCcompilationjob powershell command
B. Run command Upload-AzureRMAutomationDSC powershell command
C. Run command Import-AzureRMAutomationDSCconfiguration powershell command
D. Create a Desired State Configuration File
10. A company is currently planning on using the Azure DevOps service for managing the CI/CD pipeline for various applications and development of the projects will last more than 5 years from now. The team wants to have an effective communication tool that can be used across the project. The tool should integrate with Azure DevOps and also have a separation of channels for each team. As an architect what are communication tools you can suggest to your management which can be linked with Azure DevOps? (Choose two.)
B. Microsoft Teams
C. Microsoft Lync
D. Skype for business
11. A team is currently using Github for maintaining their source code. They are using Azure Pipelines for their Continuous Integration process. They are currently configuring Azure Pipelines to trigger a build when commits are made to a specific branch montana master. There are many changes uploaded to the source code repository by the development team. You need to ensure Azure Pipeline will queue the build when changes are committed whilst any existing build is running. Which of the following would be used in the YAML file to specify the branch which needs to be built?
12. A Development team use Azure DevOps CICD Pipeline. The developer finish work on time. You need to ensure that software only allows the feature that are fully functional and the feature which is not ready should not be released. Which strategy do you follow?
A. The developer should create long running branch and merge changes after feature is released
B. The developer should use feature branch
C. The developer should inform the Team Lead/Manager and then release the code
D. The developer should merge the code daily with the master branch with finished/unfinished changes
13. You are asked to integrate Azure DevOps to SonarQube. SonarQube is a code analysis tool installed on your own premises. What are the steps you will follow in order to achieve the integration? (Choose three.)
A. Create Webhooks in Azure DevOps
B. Generate Authentication token in SonarQube
C. Install SonarQube extension in your Project
D. Install SonarQube extension in your organization
E. Create new SonarQube project
F. Create Service Endpoint in Azure DevOps
14. A team is currently working on a repository in Azure repo’s for managing all of the source code. There are a high number of feature requests that is making it difficult to follow the history of the changes to the master branch. You need to enforce a strategy that would: – Allow consolidation of all commit histories. – Merge the changes into a single commit. You decide to implement a pull request template. Would this fulfill the requirement?
15. You started using Azure DevOps for your organization having 20 developers, 4 testers and 2 managers. Now you need to purchase the license for your team. As you are having a startup so cost should be maintained. How many licenses would you have for Managers?
A. 2 Visual Studio Licenses
B. 2 Standard
C. 2 Basic Licenses
D. 2 Stakeholder
16. A team has currently deployed an Azure Kubernetes cluster. An application has been deployed onto the cluster. The number of nodes in the cluster needs to be scaled to 5. You need to complete the below command for this requirement:
az aks _____a_____ –resource-group Div-RG\
–name divcluster — ____b_____ 5
What is the value for “b” in the Az CLI?
17. Your development team is writing the huge line of codes for one node.js application presented in one project of Azure DevOps organization, continuously and there is a requirement of using some tool/task in the Azure Pipelines (yaml) which will help us to optimize the code during build and release phase. Which task/tool will you recommend?
D. OWASP ZAP
18. You have a release pipeline with three stages as shown below. You need to identify which pre deployment trigger each stage has:
What will be the pre deployment trigger for “Stage 2”?
A. After deployment
B. After Release
C. Manual Only
D. After Stage
19. A company named ABC-Tech is planning on deploying an application using Azure Pipelines to several virtual machines. Virtual machines will be hosted both in Azure and in their on-premise data center. All the virtual machines have the Azure Pipelines agent installed. You need to recommend a strategy for ensuring the applications can be released to the various endpoints. Which of the following would you use to deploy the application to the Virtual machines hosted in Azure?
A. Self-Hosted Agents
B. Deployment Groups
C. Deployment Agents
D. Resource Group
20. A large company has departments for Marketing, Engineering. and Information Technologies. Each department has its own software development team. All development teams can collaborate on some projects, but each department has its own build and release definitions. You are asked to deploy Azure DevOps to help these departments manage their software development projects. All departments use the same Agile methodology to manage their software projects. You need to plan the organization structure to support the needs of the different software development teams. You need to ensure that the various teams have visibility into all projects in the subscription. How many organizations, projects, and teams should you create in Azure DevOps?
A. One organization with many projects and many teams
B. Three organizations with one project and one team
C. One organization with one project and many teams
D. Three organizations with one project and many teams