AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam (SAA-C02) 2020 Study Pathiam.awslagi
AWS Solutions Architect Associate Exam (SAA-C02) is the latest AWS Exam and available on March 23, 2020 and replace for previous version is AWS SAA-C01 on available through July 1, 2020. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
– Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to an organization throughout the lifecycle of a project.
– Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
– Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
This exam guide includes weightings, test domains, and objectives only. It is not a comprehensive listing of the content on this examination. The table below lists the main content domains and their weightings.
Domain 1: Design Resilient Architectures
1.1 Design a multi-tier architecture solution
1.2 Design highly available and/or fault-tolerant architectures
1.3 Design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services
1.4 Choose appropriate resilient storage
Domain 2: Design High-Performing Architectures
2.1 Identify elastic and scalable compute solutions for a workload
2.2 Select high-performing and scalable storage solutions for a workload
2.3 Select high-performing networking solutions for a workload
2.4 Choose high-performing database solutions for a workload
Domain 3: Design Secure Applications and Architectures
3.1 Design secure access to AWS resources
3.2 Design secure application tiers
3.3 Select appropriate data security options
Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
4.1 Identify cost-effective storage solutions
4.2 Identify cost-effective compute and database services
4.3 Design cost-optimized network architectures
EC2: Understand EC2 as a whole, purchase types spot, reserved and on-demand and their use cases.
- Understand type of EBS, which one different between Instance Store and Elastic Block Store.
- Understand Autoscaling, scale vertically vs horizontally.
- AMI and Snapshot.
- Elastic Load Balancer: NLB, ALB and Classic Load Blancer and their use cases. Features each of them support i.e Path-Based and Host-Based routing, sticky sessions, connection draining etc.
S3: Understand S3 as a whole, What storage classes does Amazon S3 offer? and use cases.
- These include S3 Standard for general-purpose storage of frequently accessed data; S3 Intelligent-Tiering for data with unknown or changing access patterns;
- S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA) and S3 One Zone-Infrequent Access (S3 One Zone-IA) for long-lived, but less frequently accessed data;
- Amazon S3 Glacier (S3 Glacier) and Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive (S3 Glacier Deep Archive) for long-term archive and digital preservation.
Storage Gateway: Understand Storage Gateway. Different between types and use cases. File Gateway, Tape Gateway and Volume Gateway.
VPC: A lot of questions about VPC,
- Understand Nat Gateway and Nat Instance and use cases.
- SecurityGroup/NACL features and limits. Which situations they are applied.
- VPC Peering features and limits.
- How does VPN work?
- Direct connect architecture.
- Elastic IP features and limits.
- Understand how the communication happens between Internet, Public subnets, Private subnets, NAT, Bastion etc.
- Understand Concepts about three tier architecture.
RDS: Understand RDS Features and limits. i.e MultiAZ, read replicas, automated backup, cross regions. Understand relational and NOSQLs data storage. Understand Aurora types and use cases.
DynamoDB: Understand DynamoDB and use cases. Consider when and why use DynamoDB instead of RDS, ElastiCache and Redshift.
Route53: Understand type of record in Route53 and use cases, routing policies Weighted Round Robin, Latency Based Routing, Geo DNS etc, Private and public hosted zones.
EFS: What does EFS is? understand and use cases.
IAM: Understand IAM, What does the IAM offer? IAM role uses case, IAM Identity provider and federation. IAM users, Groups, Policies and Role.
Cloudfront: Understand Cloudfront as a whole. How Cloudfront helps speedup websites?
Cloudtrail: What When Why Cloudtrail. Benefis and who should use Cloudtrail.
Lambda Architecture, execution roles, execution limits. What events and services can integrate with Lambda.
Aurora Serverless: Understand as whole and use cases. Which features and limits.
High performance computing: Features, limits and use cases.
AWS Data Sync: Understand and use cases. What problem does AWS DataSync solve?
AWS FSx : architecture, different file systems. The use cases for each.
AWS Directory Service
AWS Global Accelerator
Elastic Fabric Adapter (EFA)
Elastic Network Adapter (ENA)
As you see, AWS SAA-C02 Exam require you must study a lot of AWS Services and you don’t know which one you should focus on. But don’t worry, our Guarantee Part can help you save a lot of time and make sure you can pass exam.
Because we are offering:
- 100% Real Questions Are Collected In Our AWS Exam.
- All answers were verified by AWS Cloud Expert.
- Update fequently in each month.
- Refund if questions not appear in your exam.
You can check release notes for AWS SAA-C02 Guarantee Part by this link below:
Free Practice AWS Certified SAA-C02 Exam in audio version on our youtube channel: