AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam Questions (SAA-C02)iam.awslagi
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02
30 June 2020
- First time release AWS SAA-C02. Added 78 Questions & Answers.
06 Aug 2020
- Added newest questions from 78 to 180.
07 Sep 2020
- Added 26 newest questions from 180 to 216.
25 Oct 2020
- Added 55 newest questions from 216 to 271.
01 Feb 2021
- Added 33 newest questions from 271 to 304.
09 March 2021
- Added 118 newest questions from 304 to 422.
01 April 2021
- Verified and updated answers for newest questions.
02 May 2021
- Added newest questions from 422 to 439
- Acloudguru : AWS Training courses on this site is the best. It really help you to understand a lot in AWS Operations and System. The videos are amazing from beginning to end.
- AWS SAA-C02 Guarantee Part: Spend your time to review questions. They are real questions are collected in our AWS exam so you need only focus on them.
- Don’t spend too much time for whizlabs, Jonbonso (if you bought them) or any practice questions set. It’s waste your time. Only focus on Guarantee Part is sufficient.
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services.
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application.
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement.
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud.
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure.
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services.
We list topics you should to know for preparing AWS SAA-C02 Exam:
- Aurora Serverless
- AWS Data Sync
- High Performance Computing
- Elastic Network Adapter(ENA)
- Elastic Fabric Adapter (EFA)
- AWS ParallelCluster
- AWS Global Accelerator
- AWS FSx
- ELB, ALB and NLB
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Auto Scaling
- S3 and Glacier
- Amazon VPC (Subnets, Security Groups, Internet Gateways, VPN Gateways, Nat Gateways, etc)