AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Practice Exam Part 2iam.awslagi
Notes: Hi all, AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty (ANS-C00) Practice Exam Part 2 will familiarize you with types of questions you may encounter on the certification exam and help you determine your readiness or if you need more preparation and/or experience. Successful completion of the practice exam does not guarantee you will pass the certification exam as the actual exam is longer and covers a wider range of topics. We highly recommend you should take AWS Certified Advanced Networking Guarantee Part because it include real questions and highlighted answers are collected in our exam. It will help you pass exam in easier way.
For PDF Version:
Part 1: https://www.awslagi.com/aws-certified-advanced-networking-specialty-practice-exam/
Part 2: https://www.awslagi.com/aws-certified-advanced-networking-specialty-practice-exam-part-2/
For Audio Version: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRfkgcv2GPKMqhsk7-pVeMJKVP5-EFAjc
Part 1: https://www.awslagi.com/aws-certified-advanced-networking-ans-c01-part-1-quiz
Part 2: https://www.awslagi.com/aws-certified-advanced-networking-ans-c01-part-2-quiz
40. Your organization leverages an IP Address Management (IPAM) product to manage IP address distribution. The IPAM exposes an API. Development teams use CloudFormation to provision approved reference architectures. At deployment time, IP addresses must be allocated to the VPC. When the VPC is deleted, the IPAM must reclaim the VPC’s IP allocation. Which method allows for efficient, automated integration of the IPAM with CloudFormation?
A. AWS CloudFormation parameters using the “Ref::” intrinsic function
B. AWS CloudFormation custom resource using an AWS Lambda invocation.
C. CloudFormation::OpsWorks::Stack with custom Chef configuration.
D. AWS CloudFormation parameters using the “Fn::FindInMap” intrinsic function.
41. Your organization runs a popular e-commerce application deployed on AWS that uses autoscaling in conjunction with an Elastic Load balancing (ELB) service with an HTTPS listener. Your security team reports that an exploitable vulnerability has been discovered in the encryption protocol and cipher that your site uses. Which step should you take to fix this problem?
A. Generate new SSL certificates for all web servers and replace current certificates.
B. Change the security policy on the ELB to disable vulnerable protocols and ciphers.
C. Generate new SSL certificates and use ELB to front-end the encrypted traffic for all web servers.
D. Leverage your current configuration management system to update SSL policy on all web servers.
42. Your company needs to leverage Amazon Simple Storage Solution (S3) for backup and archiving. According to company policy, data should not flow on the public Internet even if data is encrypted. You have set up two S3 buckets in us-east-1 and us-west-2. Your company data center is located on the West Coast of the United States. The design must be cost-effective and enable minimal latency. Which design should you set up?
A. An AWS Direct Connect connection to us-east-1 and a Direct Connect connection to us-west-2.
B. An AWS Direct Connect connection to us-east-1.
C. An AWS Direct Connect connection to us-west-2.
D. An AWS Direct Connect connection to us-west-2 and a VPN connection to us-east-1.
43. A company has 225 mobile and desktop devices and 300 partner VPNs that need access to an AWS VPC. VPN users should not be able to reach one another. Which approach will meet the technical and security requirements while minimizing costs?
A. Use the AWS IPsec VPN for the mobile, desktop, and partner VPN connections. Use network access control lists (Network ACLs) and security groups to maintain routing separation.
B. Use the AWS IPsec VPN for the partner VPN connections. Use an Amazon EC2 instance VPN for the mobile and desktop devices. Use Network ACLs and security groups to maintain routing separation.
C. Create an AWS Direct Connect connection between on-premises and AWS Use a public virtual interface to connect to the AWS IPsec VPN for the mobile, desktop, and partner VPN connections.
D. Use an Amazon EC2 instance VPN for the desktop, mobile, and partner VPN connections. Use features of the VPN instance to limit routing and connectivity.
44. An organization with a growing e-commerce presence uses the AWS CloudHSM to offload the SSL/TLS processing of its web server fleet. The company leverages Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling for web servers to handle the growth. What architectural approach is optimal to scale the encryption operation?
A. Use multiple CloudHSM instances, and load balance them using a Network Load Balancer.
B. Use multiple CloudHSM instances to the cluster;requests to it will automatically load balance.
C. Enable Auto Scaling on the CloudHSM instance, with similar configuration to the web tier Auto Scaling group.
D. Use multiple CloudHSM instances, and load balance them using an Application Load Balancer.
45. An organization will be expanding its current network design. When fully built out, there will be 99 VPCs spread across 11 AWS accounts (9 VPCs per account). There is currently an AWS Direct Connect connection into one account with 9 VPCs, each with a virtual network interface (VIF) per VPC. Which of the following designs will minimize cost while allowing the organization to expand?
A. Order 10 new Direct Connect connections, one from each of the accounts that will be provisioned. Create private VIFs in each account. Attach one private VIF per VPC.
B. Create a public VIF on the Direct Connect connection. Leverage the public VIF to create a VPN connection to each VPC.
C. Create hosted private VIFs in the existing account. Connect a private VIF to an AWS Direct Connect gateway in each account. Connect the gateway in each account to the VPCs.
D. Create a transit VPC in the existing account that consists of two routers in separate Availability Zones. Connect each VPC to the two routers in the transit VPC by using VPN.
46. Your company has set up AWS Direct Connect to connect on-premises to an Amazon VPC instance. Two Direct Connect connections terminate at two different Direct Connect locations. You are using two routers, R1 and R2, at your end (one of each Direct Connect connection). R1 and R2 do NOT have connectivity between them. Both routers advertise the same routers over BGP to the VGW. You have a stateful firewall on each router. The routers drop some of the traffic coming from the VPC. Which two actions should you take to fix this problem? (Select two.)
A. Use BGP AS prepend attribute to prepend additional AS numbers while advertising routers from R1 to VGW.
B. Use BGP local preference attribute to assign R1 to a lower local preference number than R2.
C. Use BGP local preference attribute to assign R1 a higher local preference number than R2.
D. Use BGP MED attribute to assign a higher MED value to the routes advertised R1 to VGW.
E. Use BGP MED attribute to assign a higher MED value to the routes advertised from R2 to VGW.
47. Your company uses an NTP server to synchronize time across systems. The company runs multiple versions of Linux and Windows systems. You discover that the NTP server has failed, and you need to add an alternate NTP server to your instances. Where should you apply the NTP server update to propagate information without rebooting your running instances?
A. DHCP Options Set
B. instance user-data
C. cfn-init scripts
D. instance meta-data
48. You are designing an AWS Direct Connect solution into your VPC. You need to consider requirements for the customer router to terminate the Direct Connect link at the Direct Connect location. Which three factors that must be supported should you consider when choosing the customer router? (Select three.)
A. 802.1q trunking
B. 802.1ax or 802.3ad link aggregation
E. single-mode optical fiber connectivity
F. 1-Gbps copper connectivity
49. Your application is hosted behind an Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) within an autoscaling group. The autoscaling group is configured with a minimum of 2, a maximum of 14, and a desired value of 2. The auto scaling cooldown and the termination policies are set to the default value. CloudWatch reports that the site typically requires just two servers, but spikes at the start and end of the business day can require eight to ten servers. You receive intermittent reports of timeouts and partially loaded web pages. Which configuration change should you make to address this issue?
A. Configure connection draining on the ELB.
B. Configure the auto scaling cooldown to 600 seconds.
C. Configure the termination policy to oldest instance.
D. Configure a Terminating: Wait lifecycle hook on a scale in event.
50. You are moving a two-tier application into an Amazon VPC. An Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) load balancer is configured in front of the application tier. The application tier is driven through RESTful interfaces. The data tier uses relational database service (RDS) MySQL. Company policy requires end-to-end encryption of all data in transit. in front What ELB configuration complies with the corporate encryption policy?
A. Configure the ELB load balancer protocol as HTTP. Configure the application instances for SSL termination. Configure Amazon RDS for SSL, and use REQUIRE SSL grants.
B. Configure the ELB protocols in TCP mode. Configure the application instances for SSL termination. Configure Amazon RDS for SSL, and use REQUIRE SSL grants.
C. Configure the ELB load balancer protocol as HTTPS. Offload application instance encryption to the load balancer. Install your SSL certificate on Amazon RDS, and configure SSL.
D. Configure the ELB protocols in SSL mode. Offload application instance encryption to the load balancer. Install your SSL/TLS certificate on Amazon RDS, and configure SSL.
51. You ping an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instance from an on-premises server. VPC Flow Logs record the following:
2 123456789010 eni-1235b8ca 10.123.234.78 184.108.40.206 0 0 1 8 672 1432917027 1432917142 ACCEPT OK
2 123456789010 eni-1235b8ca 220.127.116.11 10.123.234.78 0 0 1 4 336 1432917027 1432917082 ACCEPT OK
2 123456789010 eni-1235b8ca 18.104.22.168 10.123.234.78 0 0 1 4 336 1432917094 1432917142 REJECT OK
Why are ICMP responses not received by the on-premises system?
A. The inbound network access control list is blocking the traffic
B. The outbound network access control list is blocking the traffic
C. The inbound security group is blocking the traffic.
D. The outbound security group is blocking the traffic.
52. You have been asked to monitor traffic flows on your Amazon EC2 instance. You will be performing deep packet inspection, looking for atypical patterns. Which tool will enable you to look at this data?
B. VPC Flow Logs
C. AWS CLI
D. CloudWatch Logs
53. You need to set up a VPN between AWS VPC and your on-premises network. You create a VPN connection in the AWS Management Console, download the configuration file, and install it on your on-premises router. The tunnel is not coming up because of firewall restrictions on your router. Which two network traffic options should you allow through the firewall? (Select two.)
A. UDP port 500
B. IP protocol 50
C. IP protocol 5
D. TCP port 50
E. TCP port 500
54. An organization delivers high-resolution, dynamic web content. Internet users access the content from a variety of platforms, including mobile, tablet and desktop. Each platform receives a customized experience to account for the differences in viewing modes. A dedicated, automatic scaling fleet of Amazon EC2 instances is used for each platform to server content based on path based headers. Which combination of services will MINIMIZE cost and MAXIMIZE performance? (Select two.)
A. Amazon CloudFront with Lambda@Edge
B. Network Load Balancer
C. Amazon S3 static websites
D. Amazon Route 53 with traffic flow policies
E. Application Load Balancer
55. Under increased cybersecurity concerns, a company is deploying a near real-time intrusion detection system (IDS) solution. A system must be put in place as soon as possible. The architecture consists of many AWS accounts, and all results must be delivered to a central location. Which solution will meet this requirement, while minimizing downtime and costs?
A. Deploy a third-party vendor solution to perform deep packet inspection in a transit VPC.
B. Enable VPC Flow Logs on each VPC. Set up a stream of the flow logs to a central Amazon Elasticsearch cluster.
C. Enable Amazon Macie on each AWS account and configure central reporting.
D. Enable Amazon GuardDuty on each account as members of a central account.
56. An organization runs a consumer-facing website on AWS. The Amazon EC2-based web fleet is load balanced using the AWS Application Load Balancer, Amazon Route 53 is used to provide the public DNS services. The following URLs need to server content to end users:
Based on this information, what combination of services must be used to meet the requirement? (Select two.)
A. Path condition in ALB listener to route example.com to appropriate target groups.
B. Host condition in ALB listener to route *.example.com to appropriate target groups.
C. Host condition a ALB listener to route example.com to appropriate target groups.
D. Path condition in ALB listener to route *.example.com to appropriate target groups.
E. Host condition in ALB listener to route $$$$.example.com to appropriate target groups.
57. A customer is using ABC Telecom as a network provider. The customer has 10 different offices connected to ABC Telecom’s MPLS backbone. The customer is setting up an AWS Direct Connect connection to AWS and has provided the LOA-CFA to ABC Telecom. ABC Telecom has terminated the Direct Connect circuit into their MPLS backbone. To uniquely identify the customer’s traffic over the MPLS backbone, the customer must encapsulate all traffic with VLAN tag 100. The customer wants to send traffic to multiple VPCs. Which two steps should be taken to meet the customer’s requirement? (Select two.)
A. The customer performs Q-in-Q tunneling, with the AWS-required VLAN tag in the inside and VLAN 100 as the outside tag.
B. Create a support ticket with AWS to request the removal of the outer VLAN tag 100 as the traffic reaches AWS routers.
C. Send the traffic for all VPCs with the same VLAN tag 100 and use BGP to ensure that proper routing takes place to the appropriate VPC.
D. ABC Telecom removes the other tag before sending the packet to AWS.
E. ABC Telecom creates a support ticket with AWS to exchange MPLS labels and include the AWS port as part of their MPLS network.
58. Your company’s policy requires that all VPCs peer with a “common services: VPC. This VPC contains a fleet of layer 7 proxies and an Internet gateway. No other VPC is allowed to provision an Internet gateway. You configure a new VPC and peer with the common service VPC as required by policy. You launch an Amazon EC2. Windows instance configured to forward all traffic to the layer 7 proxies in the common services VPC. The application on this server should successfully interact with Amazon S3 using its properly configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) role. However, Amazon S3 is returning 403 errors to the application. Which step should you take to enable access to Amazon S3?
A. Update the S3 bucket policy with the private IP address of the instance.
B. Exclude 169.254.169.0/24 from the instance’s proxy configuration.
C. Configure a VPC endpoint for Amazon S3 in the same subnet as the instance.
D. Update the CORS configuration for Amazon S3 to allow traffic from the proxy.
59. Your organization needs to resolve DNS entries stored in an Amazon Route 53 private zone “awscloud:internal” from the corporate network. An AWS Direct Connect connection with a private virtual interface is configured to provide access to a VPC with the CIDR block 192.168.0.0/16. A DNS Resolver (BIND) is configured on an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instance with the IP address 192.168.10.5 within the VPC. The DNS Resolver has standard root server hints configured and conditional forwarding for “awscloud.internal” to the IP address 192.168.0.2.
From your PC on the corporate network, you query the DNS server at 192.168.10.5 for www.amazon.com. The query is successful and returns the appropriate response. When you query for “server.awscloud.internal”, the query times out. You receive no response. How should you enable successful queries for “server.awscloud.internal”?
A. Attach an internet gateway to the VPC and create a default route.
B. Configure the VPC settings for enableDnsHostnames and enableDnsSupport as True
C. Relocate the BIND DNS Resolver to the corporate network.
D. Update the security group for the EC2 instance at 192.168.10.5 to allow UDP Port 53 outbound.
60. You have to set up an AWS Direct Connect connection to connect your on-premises to an AWS VPC. Due to budget requirements, you can only provision a single Direct Connect port. You have two border gateway routers at your on-premises data center that can peer with the Direct Connect routers for redundancy. Which two design methodologies, in combination, will achieve this connectivity? (Select two.)
A. Terminate the Direct Connect circuit on a L2 border switch, which in turn has trunk connections to the two routers.
B. Create two Direct Connect private VIFs for the same VPC, each with a different peer IP.
C. Terminate the Direct Connect circuit on any of the one routers, which in turn will have an IBGP session with the other router.
D. Create one Direct Connect private VIF for the VPC with two customer peer IPs.
E. Provision two VGWs for the VPC and create one Direct Connect private VIF per VGW.