Are you planning to take the AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty MLS-C01 Exam in 2022? In this post are details on how to prepare and how to pass the exam in an easy way. All of the resources for preparing and best practice exam to help you have a good experience before taking the exam. The guideline in details and recommend knowledge for the exam.
- 1 Who should take this exam?
- 2 What does it take to earn this certification?
- 3 Is this AWS Certification right for you?
- 4 Exam overview
- 5 Languages offered
- 6 Introduction
- 6.1 Target candidate description
- 6.2 Recommended AWS knowledge
- 6.3 What is considered out of scope for the target candidate?
- 6.4 Exam content
- 6.5 Exam results
- 6.6 How often exams are updated?
- 6.7 How many questions do I need to answer correctly to achieve a passing score?
- 6.8 When will you get your exam results?
- 6.9 What is the retake policy?
- 6.10 Content outline
- 7 Share this:
- 8 Like this:
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty is intended for individuals who perform a development or data science role and have more than one year of experience developing, architecting, or running machine learning/deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization.
- At least two years of hands-on experience developing, architecting, and running ML or deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud.
- Ability to follow model-training, deployment, and operational best practices.
- Ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms.
- Experience with ML and deep learning frameworks.
What does it take to earn this certification?
The exam features a combination of two question formats: multiple choice and multiple response. To earn this certification, you’ll need to take and pass the AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty exam (MLS-C01). Additional information, such as the exam content outline and passing score, is in the exam guide.
Is this AWS Certification right for you?
You can see the AWS Certification Path and will know is this right for you. It’s cover all AWS Certification available.
Cost: 300 USD
Delivery method: Pearson VUE and PSI; testing center or online proctored exam.
Format: 65 questions; either multiple choice or multiple response.
Length: 180 minutes to complete the exam.
This exam is offered in the following languages: English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
The exam also validates a candidate’s ability to complete the following tasks:
- Identify appropriate AWS services to implement ML solutions.
- Select and justify the appropriate ML approach for a given business problem.
- Design and implement scalable, cost-optimized, reliable, and secure ML solutions.
- The exam validates a candidate’s ability to design, build, deploy, optimize, train, tune, and maintain ML solutions for given business problems by using the AWS Cloud.
- The AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty (MLS-C01) exam is intended for individuals who perform an artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) development or data science role.
Target candidate description
The target candidate is expected to have 2 or more years of hands-on experience developing, architecting, and running ML or deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud.
Don’t worry. You can save a lot of time with our material. We’re sharing a lot of good practice exams and an actual exam version includes real questions to help you clear the exam in the easiest way and with videos to help you practice anytime and anywhere.
Actual Exam Version:
Recommended AWS knowledge
The target candidate should have the following knowledge:
- The ability to follow model-training best practices.
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization.
- The ability to follow operational best practices.
- The ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms.
- Experience with ML and deep learning framework.
What is considered out of scope for the target candidate?
The following is a non-exhaustive list of related job tasks that the target candidate is not expected to be able to perform. These items are considered out of scope for the exam:
- Advanced networking and network design.
- Extensive or complex algorithm development.
- DevOps-related tasks for Amazon EMR.
- Complex mathematical proofs and computations.
- Advanced database, security, and DevOps concepts.
- Extensive hyperparameter optimization.
Select one or more responses that best complete the statement or answer the question. Distractors, or incorrect answers, are response options that a candidate with incomplete knowledge or skill might choose. Distractors are generally plausible responses that match the content area. Unanswered questions are scored as incorrect; there is no penalty for guessing. The exam includes 50 questions that will affect your score.
There are two types of questions on the exam:
- Multiple response: Has two or more correct responses out of five or more response options.
- Multiple choice: Has one correct response and three incorrect responses (distractors).
Your results for the exam are reported as a scaled score of 100–1,000. The minimum passing score is 750. Your score shows how you performed on the exam as a whole and whether or not you passed. Scaled scoring models help equate scores across multiple exam forms that might have slightly different difficulty levels.
Each section of the exam has a specific weighting, so some sections have more questions than other sections have. The table contains general information that highlights your strengths and weaknesses. Use caution when interpreting section-level feedback.
Your score report could contain a table of classifications of your performance at each section level. This information is intended to provide general feedback about your exam performance. The exam uses a compensatory scoring model, which means that you do not need to achieve a passing score in each section. You need to pass only the overall exam.
The AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty (MLS-C01) exam is a pass or fail exam. The exam is scored against a minimum standard established by AWS professionals who follow certification industry best practices and guidelines.
How often exams are updated?
AWS AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty MLS-C01 Exam regularly rotates questions in and out that adhere to the exam guide. Major revisions to an exam, including changes to an exam guide, will be made public. The exam guide for each exam lists the current topic areas covered by the exam.
How many questions do I need to answer correctly to achieve a passing score?
AWS Certification passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change. AWS does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are updated to reflect changes in test forms as the content is updated.
When will you get your exam results?
Upon completing most exams, you will receive a preliminary pass or fail notification on the testing screen. However, you may not receive a pass or fail notification on the testing screen upon completing the AWS Certified SysOps Administration – Associate (SOA-C02) and AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional (SAP-C01) exams. Your detailed exam results will be available within five business days of completing your exam in your AWS Certification Account, under Previous Exams.
Beta exam results are typically available 90 days (13 weeks) or less from the close of the beta exam. You will be notified via email once your exam results are available in your AWS Certification Account.
What is the retake policy?
If you fail an exam, you must wait 14 days before you are eligible to retake the exam. There is no limit on exam attempts. However, you must pay the full registration fee for each exam attempt. Once you have passed an exam, you will not be able to retake the same exam for two years. If the exam has been updated with a new exam guide and exam series code, you will be eligible to take the new exam version.
Note that beta exam test takers can take the beta version only once, after which they will need to wait to retake the exam when the official certification exam becomes generally available.
This exam guide includes weightings, test domains, and objectives for the exam. It is not a comprehensive listing of the content on the exam. However, additional context for each of the objectives is available to help guide your preparation for the exam. The following table lists the main content domains and their weightings. The table precedes the complete exam content outline, which includes the additional context. The percentage in each domain represents only scored content.
- Getting AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification CLF-C01 in 2022
- AWS Certification Exam Scoring and content in 2022
- How can I prepare for AWS Certification Exam in 2022?
- Top 10 faqs about getting AWS Certified and AWS Certification in 2022
- Getting AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Exam In 2022?
- How I Passed The AWS Certified Security – Specialty Exam In 2022?