AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 Practice Questions Part 9iam.awslagi
Notes: Hi all, AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Practice Exam Part 9 will familiarize you with types of questions you may encounter on the certification exam and help you determine your readiness or if you need more preparation and/or experience. Successful completion of the practice exam does not guarantee you will pass the certification exam as the actual exam is longer and covers a wider range of topics. We highly recommend you should take AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Guarantee Part because it include real questions and highlighted answers are collected in our exam. It will help you pass exam in easier way.
For PDF Version:
AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 Practice Exam Part 1
AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 Practice Exam Part 2
AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 Practice Exam Part 3
AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 Practice Exam Part 4
AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 Practice Exam Part 5
AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 Practice Exam Part 6
AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 Practice Exam Part 7
AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 Practice Exam Part 8
AWS Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 Practice Exam Part 9
For Audio Version: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRfkgcv2GPKOilM6C2VuWYosdNjfD_S2R
Part 1: https://www.awslagi.com/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-saa-c02-part-1-quiz
Part 2: https://www.awslagi.com/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-saa-c02-part-2-quiz
Part 3: https://www.awslagi.com/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-saa-c02-part-3-quiz
81. A company’s operations teams have an existing Amazon S3 bucket configured to notify an Amazon SQS queue when new object is created within the bucket. The development team also wants to receive events when new objects are created. The existing operations team workflow must remain intact.
Which solution would satisfy these requirements?
A. Create another SQS queue. Update the S3 events in bucket to also update the new queue when a new object is created.
B. Create a new SQS queue that only allows Amazon S3 to access the queue. Update Amazon S3 update this queue when a new object is created.
C. Create an Amazon SNS topic and SQS queue for the Update. Update the bucket to send events to the new topic. Updates both queues to poll Amazon SNS.
D. Create an Amazon SNS topic and SQS queue for the bucket updates. Update the bucket to send events to the new topic Add subscription for both queue in the topic.
82. An application runs on Amazon EC2 instances in private subnets. The application needs to access an Amazon DynamoDB table. What is the MOST secure way to access the table while ensuring that the traffic does not leave the AWS network?
A. Use a VPC endpoint for DynamoDB.
B. Use a NAT gateway in a public subnet.
C. Use a NAT instance in a private subnet.
D. Use the internet gateway attached to the VPC.
83. A company built an application that lets users check in to places they visit, rank the places, and add reviews about their experiences. The application is successful with a rapid increase in the number of users every month.The chief technology officer fears the database supporting the current Infrastructure may not handle the new load the following month because the single AmazonRDS for MySQL instance has triggered alarms related to resource exhaustion due to read requests. What can a solutions architect recommend to prevent service Interruptions at the database layer with minimal changes to code?
A. Create RDS read replicas and redirect read-only traffic to the read replica endpoints. Enable a Multi-AZ deployment.
B. Create an Amazon EMR cluster and migrate the data to a Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) with a replication factor of 3.
C. Create an Amazon ElastiCache cluster and redirect all read-only traffic to the cluster. Set up the cluster to be deployed in three Availability Zones.
D. Create an Amazon DynamoDB table to replace the RDS instance and redirect all read-only traffic to the DynamoDB table Enable DynamoDB Accelerator to offload traffic from the main table.
84. A company is looking for a solution that can store video archives in AWS from old news footage. The company needs to minimize costs and will rarely need to restore these files. When the files are needed, they must be available in a maximum of five minutes. What is the MOST cost-effective solution?
A. Store the video archives in Amazon S3 Glacier and use Expedited retrievals.
B. Store the video archives in Amazon S3 Glacier and use Standard retrievals.
C. Store the video archives in Amazon S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA).
D. Store the video archives in Amazon S3 One Zone-Infrequent Access (S3 One Zone-IA).
85. A company has created a VPC with multiple private subnets in multiple Availability Zones (AZs) and one public subnet in one of the AZs. The public subnet is used to launch a NAT gateway. There are instances in the private subnet that use a NAT gateway to connect to the internet. In case of an AZ failure, the company wants to ensure that the instance is not all experiencing internet connectivity issues and that there is a backup plan ready. Which solution should a solutions architect recommend that is MOST highly available?
A. Create a new public subnet with a NAT gateway in the same AZ. Distribute the traffic between the two NAT gateways.
B. Create an Amazon EC2 NAT instance in a now public subnet. Distribute the traffic between the NAT gateway and the NAT instance.
C. Create public subnets. In each AZ and launch a NAT gateway in each subnet. Configure the traffic from the private subnets in each AZ to the respective NAT gateway.
D. Create an Amazon EC2 NAT instance in the same public subnet. Replace the NAT gateway with the NAT instance and associate the instance with an Auto Scaling group with an appropriate scaling policy.
86. A healthcare company stores highly sensitive patient records. Compliance requires that multiple copies be stored in different locations. Each record must be stored for 7 years. The company has a service level agreement (SLA) to provide records to government agencies immediately for the first 30 days and then within 4 hours of a request thereafter. What should a solutions architect recommend?
A. Use Amazon S3 with cross-Region replication enabled. After 30 days, transition the data to Amazon S3 Glacier using lifecycle policy.
B. Use Amazon S3 with cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) enabled. After 30 days, transition the data to Amazon S3 Glacier using a lifecycle policy.
C. Use Amazon S3 with cross-Region replication enabled. After 30 days, transition the data to Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Achieve using a lifecycle policy.
D. Use Amazon S3 with cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) enabled. After 30 days, transition the data to Amazon S3 Glacier Deep Archive using a lifecycle policy.
87. A company recently deployed a new auditing system to centralize information about operating system versions, patching, and installed software for Amazon EC2 instances. A solutions architect must ensure all instances provisioned through EC2 Auto Scaling groups successfully send reports to the auditing system as soon as they are launched and terminated. Which solution achieves these goals MOST efficiently?
A. Use a scheduled AWS Lambda function and execute a script remotely on all EC2 instances to send data to the audit system.
B. Use EC2 Auto Scaling lifecycle hooks to execute a custom script to send data to the audit system when instances are launched and terminated.
C. Use an EC2 Auto Scaling launch configuration to execute a custom script through user data to send data to the audit system when instances are launched and terminated.
D. Execute a custom script on the instance operating system to send data to the audit system. Configure the script to be executed by the EC2 Auto Scaling group when the instance starts and is terminated.
88. A company recently implemented hybrid cloud connectivity using AWS Direct Connect and is migrating data to Amazon S3. The company is looking for a fully managed solution that will automate and accelerate the replication of data between the on-premises storage systems and AWS storage services. Which solution should a solutions architect recommend to keep the data private?
A. Deploy an AWS DataSync agent tor the on-premises environment. Configure a sync job to replicate the data and connect it with an AWS service endpoint.
B. Deploy an AWS DataSync agent for the on-premises environment. Schedule a batch job to replicate point-ln-time snapshots to AWS.
C. Deploy an AWS Storage Gateway volume gateway for the on-premises environment. Configure it to store data locally, and asynchronously back up point-in- time snapshots to AWS.
D. Deploy an AWS Storage Gateway file gateway for the on-premises environment. Configure it to store data locally, and asynchronously back up point-in-lime snapshots to AWS.
89. A company has 150 TB of archived image data stored on-premises that needs to be mowed to the AWS Cloud within the next month. The company’s current network connection allows up to 100 Mbps uploads for this purpose during the night only. What is the MOST cost-effective mechanism to move this data and meet the migration deadline?
A. Use AWS Snowmobile to ship the data to AWS.
B. Order multiple AWS Snowball devices to ship the data to AWS.
C. Enable Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration and securely upload the data.
D. Create an Amazon S3 VPC endpoint and establish a VPN to upload the data.
90. A public-facing web application queries a database hosted on an Amazon EC2 instance in a private subnet. A large number of queries involve multiple table joins, and the application performance has been degrading due to an increase in complex queries. The application team will be performing updates to improve performance. What should a solutions architect recommend to the application team? (Choose two.)
A. Cache query data in Amazon SQS
B. Create a read replica to offload queries
C. Migrate the database to Amazon Athena
D. Implement Amazon DynamoDB Accelerator to cache data.
E. Migrate the database to Amazon RDS
91. A company is seeing access requests by some suspicious IP addresses. The security team discovers the requests are from different IP addresses under the same CIDR range. What should a solutions architect recommend to the team?
A. Add a rule in the inbound table of the security to deny the traffic from that CIDR range.
B. Add a rule in the outbound table of the security group to deny the traffic from that CIDR range.
C. Add a deny rule in the inbound table of the network ACL with a lower number than other rules.
D. Add a deny rule in the outbound table of the network ACL with a lower rule number than other rules.
92. A company recently expanded globally and wants to make its application accessible to users in those geographic locations. The application is deploying on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load balancer in an Auto Scaling group. The company needs the ability shift traffic from resources in one region to another. What should a solutions architect recommend?
A. Configure an Amazon Route 53 latency routing policy.
B. Configure an Amazon Route 53 geolocation routing policy.
C. Configure an Amazon Route 53 geo proximity routing policy.
D. Configure an Amazon Route 53 multivalue answer routing policy.
93. A company wants to replicate its data to AWS to recover in the event of a disaster. Today, a system administrator has scripts that copy data to a NFS share Individual backup files need to be accessed with low latency by application administrators to deal with errors in processing. What should a solutions architect recommend to meet these requirements?
A. Modify the script to copy data to an Amazon S3 bucket instead of the on-premises NFS share.
B. Modify the script to copy data to an Amazon S3 Glacier Archive instead of the on-premises NFS share.
C. Modify the script to copy data to an Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) volume instead of the on-premises NFS share.
D. Modify the script to copy data to an AWS Storage Gateway for File Gateway virtual appliance instead of the on-premises NFS share.
94. An application requires a development environment (DEV) and production environment (PROD) for several years. The DEV instances will run for 10 hours each day during normal business hours, while the PROD instances will run 24 hours each day. A solutions architect needs to determine a compute instance purchase strategy to minimize costs. Which solution is the MOST cost-effective?
A. DEV with Spot Instances and PROD with On-Demand Instances
B. DEV with On-Demand Instances and PROD with Spot Instances
C. DEV with Scheduled Reserved Instances and PROD with Reserved Instances
D. DEV with On-Demand Instances and PROD with Scheduled Reserved Instances
95. A company runs multiple Amazon EC2 Linux instances in a VPC with applications that use a hierarchical directory structure. The applications need to rapidly and concurrently read and write to shared storage. How can this be achieved?
A. Create an Amazon EFS file system and mount it from each EC2 instance.
B. Create an Amazon S3 bucket and permit access from all the EC2 instances in the VPC.
C. Create a file system on an Amazon EBS Provisioned IOPS SSD (101) volume. Attach the volume to all the EC2 instances.
D. Create file systems on Amazon EBS volumes attached to each EC2 instance. Synchronize the Amazon EBS volumes across the different EC2 instances.
96. A solutions architect observes that a nightly batch processing job is automatically scaled up for 1 hour before the desired Amazon EC2 capacity is reached. The peak capacity is the same every night and the batch jobs always start at 1 AM. The solutions architect needs to find a cost-effective solution that will allow for the desired EC2 capacity to be reached quickly and allow the Auto Scaling group to scale down after the batch jobs are complete. What should the solutions architect do to meet these requirements?
A. Increase the minimum capacity for the Auto Scaling group.
B. Increase the maximum capacity for the Auto Scaling group.
C. Configure scheduled scaling to scale up to the desired compute level.
D. Change the scaling policy to add more EC2 instances during each scaling operation.
97. A Solutions Architect must design a web application that will be hosted on AWS, allowing users to purchase access to premium, shared content that is stored in an S3 bucket. Upon payment, content will be available for download for 14 days before the user is denied access. Which of the following would be the LEAST complicated implementation?
A. Use an Amazon CloudFront distribution with an origin access identity (OAI). Configure the distribution with an Amazon S3 origin to provide access to the file through signed URLs. Design a Lambda function to remove data that is older than 14 days.
B. Use an S3 bucket and provide direct access to the tile Design the application to track purchases in a DynamoDB table. Configure a Lambda function to remove data that is older than 14 days based on a query to Amazon DynamoDB.
C. Use an Amazon CloudFront distribution with an OAI. Configure the distribution with an Amazon S3 origin to provide access to the file through signed URLs. Design the application to sot an expiration of 14 days for the URL.
D. Use an Amazon CloudFront distribution with an OAI. Configure the distribution with an Amazon S3 origin to provide access to the file through signed URLs. Design the application to set an expiration of 60 minutes for the URL and recreate the URL as necessary.
98. A solutions architect is designing a mission-critical web application. It will consist of Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer and a relational database. The database should be highly available and fault tolerant. Which database implementations will meet these requirements? (Choose two.)
A. Amazon Redshift
B. Amazon DynamoDB
C. Amazon RDS for MySQL
D. MySQL-compatible Amazon Aurora Multi-AZ
E. Amazon RDS for SQL Server Standard Edition Multi-AZ
99. A company’s web application is running on Amazon EC2 instances behind an Application Load Balancer. The company recently changed its policy, which now requires the application to be accessed from one specific country only. Which configuration will meet this requirement?
A. Configure the security group for the EC2 instances.
B. Configure the security group on the Application Load Balancer.
C. Configure AWS WAF on the Application Load Balancer in a VPC.
D. Configure the network ACL for the subnet that contains the EC2 instances.
100. A solution architect has created two IAM policies: Policy1 and Policy2. Both policies are attached to an IAM group.
A cloud engineer is added as an IAM user to the IAM group. Which action will the cloud engineer be able to perform?
A. Deleting IAM users
B. Deleting directories
C. Deleting Amazon EC2 instances
D. Deleting logs from Amazon CloudWatch Logs
101. A company has an Amazon EC2 instance running on a private subnet that needs to access a public websites to download patches and updates. The company does not want external websites to see the EC2 instance IP address or initiate connection to it. How can a solution architect achieve this objective?
A. Create a site-to-site VPN connection between the private subnet and the network in which the public site is deployed.
B. Create a NAT gateway in a public subnet. Route outbound traffic from the private subnet through the NAI gateway.
C. Create a network ACL for the private subnet where the EC2 instance deployed only allows access from the IP address range of the public website.
D. Create a security group that only allows connections from the IP address range of the public website. Attach the security group to the EC2 instance.
102. A company must migrate 20 TB of data from a data center to the AWS Cloud within 30 days. The company’s network bandwidth is limited to 15 Mbps and cannot exceed 70% utilization. What should a solutions architect do to meet these requirements?
A. Use AWS Snowball.
B. Use AWS DataSync.
C. Use a secure VPN connection.
D. Use Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration.
103. A company has a website running on Amazon EC2 instances across two Availability Zones. The company is expecting spikes in traffic on specific holidays, and wants to provide a consistent user experience. How can a solutions architect meet this requirement?
A. Use step scaling.
B. Use simple scaling.
C. Use lifecycle hooks.
D. Use scheduled scaling.
104. An ecommerce company is running a multi-tier application on AWS. The front-end and backend tiers both run on Amazon EC2, and the database runs on Amazon RDS for MySQL. The backend tier communicates with the RDS instance. There are frequent calls to return identical datasets from the database that are causing performance slowdowns. Which action should be taken to improve the performance of the backend?
A. Implement Amazon SNS to store the database calls.
B. Implement Amazon ElastiCache to cache the large datasets.
C. Implement an RDS for MySQL read replica to cache database calls.
D. Implement Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose to stream the calls to the database.
105. A company has an on-premises data center that is running out of storage capacity. The company wants to migrate its storage infrastructure to AWS while minimizing bandwidth costs. The solution must allow for immediate retrieval of data at no additional cost. How can these requirements be met?
A. Deploy Amazon S3 Glacier Vault and enable expedited retrieval. Enable provisioned retrieval capacity for the workload.
B. Deploy AWS Storage Gateway using cached volumes. Use Storage Gateway to store data in Amazon S3 while retaining copies of frequently accessed data subsets locally.
C. Deploy AWS Storage Gateway using stored volumes to store data locally. Use Storage Gateway to asynchronously back up point-in-time snapshots of the data to Amazon S3.
D. Deploy AWS Direct Connect to connect with the on-premises data center. Configure AWS Storage Gateway to store data locally. Use Storage Gateway to asynchronously back up point-in-time snapshots of the data to Amazon S3.
106. A company is processing data on a daily basis. The results of the operations are stored in an Amazon S3 bucket, analyzed daily for one week, and then must remain immediately accessible for occasional analysis. What is the MOST cost-effective storage solution alternative to the current configuration?
A. Configure a lifecycle policy to delete the objects after 30 days.
B. Configure a lifecycle policy to transition the objects to Amazon S3 Glacier after 30 days.
C. Configure a lifecycle policy to transition the objects to Amazon S3 Standard-Infrequent Access (S3 Standard-IA) after 30 days.
D. Configure a lifecycle policy to transition the objects to Amazon S3 One Zone-Infrequent Access (S3 One Zone-IA) after 30 days.
107. A company delivers files in Amazon S3 to certain users who do not have AWS credentials. These users must be given access for a limited lime. What should a solutions architect do to securely meet these requirements?
A. Enable public access on an Amazon S3 bucket.
B. Generate a pre signed URL to share with the users.
C. Encrypt files using AWS KMS and provide keys to the users.
D. Create and assign IAM roles that will grant GetObject permissions to the users.
108. A company wants to run a hybrid workload for data processing. The data needs to be accessed by on-premises applications for local data processing using an NFS protocol, and must also be accessible from the AWS Cloud for further analytics and batch processing. Which solution will meet these requirements?
A. Use an AWS Storage Gateway file gateway to provide file storage to AWS, then perform analytics on this data in the AWS Cloud.
B. Use an AWS storage Gateway tape gateway to copy the backup of the local data to AWS, then perform analytics on this data in the AWS cloud.
C. Use an AWS Storage Gateway volume gateway in a stored volume configuration to regularly take snapshots of the local data, then copy the data to AWS.
D. Use an AWS Storage Gateway volume gateway in a cached volume configuration to back up all the local storage in the AWS cloud, then perform analytics on this data in the cloud.
109. A company plans to store sensitive user data on Amazon S3. Internal security compliance requirement mandate encryption of data before sending it to Amazon S3. What should a solution architect recommend to satisfy these requirements?
A. Server-side encryption with customer-provided encryption keys
B. Client-side encryption with Amazon S3 managed encryption keys
C. Server-side encryption with keys stored in AWS key Management Service (AWS KMS)
D. Client-side encryption with a master key stored in AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS)
110. A solutions architect is moving the static content from a public website hosted on Amazon EC2 instances to an Amazon S3 bucket. An Amazon CloudFront distribution will be used to deliver the static assets. The security group used by the EC2 instances restricts access to a limited set of IP ranges. Access to the static content should be similarly restricted. Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Choose two.)
A. Create an origin access identity (OAI) and associate it with the distribution. Change the permissions in the bucket policy so that only the OAI can read the objects.
B. Create an AWS WAF web ACL that includes the same IP restrictions that exist in the EC2 security group. Associate this new web ACL with the CloudFront distribution.
C. Create a new security group that includes the same IP restrictions that exist in the current EC2 security group. Associate this new security group with the CloudFront distribution.
D. Create a new security group that includes the same IP restrictions that exist in the current EC2 security group. Associate this new security group with the S3 bucket hosting the static content.
E. Create a new IAM role and associate the role with the distribution. Change the permissions either on the S3 bucket or on the files within the S3 bucket so that only the newly created IAM role has read and download permissions.
111. A company is investigating potential solutions that would collect, process, and store users’ service usage data. The business objective is to create an analytics capability that will enable the company to gather operational insights quickly using standard SQL queries. The solution should be highly available and ensure Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability (ACID) compliance in the data tier. Which solution should a solutions architect recommend?
A. Use Amazon DynamoDB transactions
B. Create an Amazon Neptune database in a Multi AZ design
C. Use a fully managed Amazon RDS for MySQL database in a Multi-AZ design
D. Deploy PostgreSQL on an Amazon EC2 instance that uses Amazon EBS Throughput Optimized HDD storage.
112. A company recently launched its website to serve content to its global user base. The company wants to store and accelerate the delivery of static content to its users by leveraging Amazon CloudFront with an Amazon EC2 instance attached as its origin. How should a solutions architect optimize high availability for the application?
A. Use Lambda@Edge for CloudFront.
B. Use Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration for CloudFront.
C. Configure another EC2 instance in a different Availability Zone as part of the origin group.
D. Configure another EC2 instance as part of the origin server cluster in the same Availability Zone.
113. An application running on an Amazon EC2 instance in VPC-A needs to access files in another EC2 instance in VPC-B. Both are in separate. AWS accounts. The network administrator needs to design a solution to enable secure access to EC2 instance in VPC-B from VPC-A. The connectivity should not have a single point of failure or bandwidth concerns. Which solution will meet these requirements?
A. Set up a VPC peering connection between VPC-A and VPC-B.
B. Set up VPC gateway endpoints for the EC2 instance running in VPC-B.
C. Attach a virtual private gateway to VPC-B and enable routing from VPC-A.
D. Create a private virtual interface (VIF) for the EC2 instance running in VPC-B and add appropriate routes from VPC-B.
114. A company currently stores symmetric encryption keys in a hardware security module (HSM). A solution architect must design a solution to migrate key management to AWS. The solution should allow for key rotation and support the use of customer provided keys. Where should the key material be stored to meet these requirements?
A. Amazon S3
B. AWS Secrets Manager
C. AWS Systems Manager Parameter store
D. AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS)
115. A recent analysis of a company’s IT expenses highlights the need to reduce backup costs. The company’s chief information officer wants to simplify the on- premises backup infrastructure and reduce costs by eliminating the use of physical backup tapes. The company must preserve the existing investment in the on- premises backup applications and workflows. What should a solutions architect recommend?
A. Set up AWS Storage Gateway to connect with the backup applications using the NFS interface.
B. Set up an Amazon EFS file system that connects with the backup applications using the NFS interface.
C. Set up an Amazon EFS file system that connects with the backup applications using the iSCSI interface.
D. Set up AWS Storage Gateway to connect with the backup applications using the iSCSI-virtual tape library (VTL) interface.
116. A company hosts an application on an Amazon EC2 instance that requires a maximum of 200 GB storage space. The application is used infrequently, with peaks during mornings and evenings. Disk I/O varies, but peaks at 3,000 IOPS. The chief financial officer of the company is concerned about costs and has asked a solutions architect to recommend the most cost-effective storage option that does not sacrifice performance. Which solution should the solutions architect recommend?
A. Amazon EBS Cold HDD (sc1)
B. Amazon EBS General Purpose SSD (gp2)
C. Amazon EBS Provisioned IOPS SSD (io1)
D. Amazon EBS Throughput Optimized HDD (st1)
117. A company’s application hosted on Amazon EC2 instances needs to access an Amazon S3 bucket. Due to data sensitivity, traffic cannot traverse the internet How should a solutions architect configure access?
A. Create a private hosted zone using Amazon Route 53.
B. Configure a VPC gateway endpoint for Amazon S3 in the VPC.
C. Configure AWS Private Link between the EC2 instance and the S3 bucket.
D. Set up a site-to-site VPN connection between the VPC and the S3 bucket.
118. A company has two applications it wants to migrate to AWS. Both applications process a large set of files by accessing the same files at the same time. Both applications need to read the files with low latency. Which architecture should a solutions architect recommend for this situation?
A. Configure two AWS Lambda functions to run the applications. Create an Amazon EC2 instance with an instance store volume to store the data.
B. Configure two AWS Lambda functions to run the applications. Create an Amazon EC2 instance with an Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume to store the data.
C. Configure one memory optimized Amazon EC2 instance to run both applications simultaneously. Create an Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volume with Provisioned IOPS to store the data.
D. Configure two Amazon EC2 instances to run both applications. Configure Amazon Elastic File System (Amazon EFS) with General Purpose performance mode and Bursting Throughput mode to store the data.
119. An ecommerce company has noticed performance degradation of its Amazon RDS based web application. The performance degradation is attributed to an increase in the number of read-only SQL queries triggered by business analysts. A solution architect needs to solve the problem with minimal changes to the existing web application. What should the solution architect recommend?
A. Export the data to Amazon DynamoDB and have the business analysts run their queries.
B. Load the data into Amazon ElastiCache and have the business analysts run their queries.
C. Create a read replica of the primary database and have the business analysts run their queries.
D. Copy the data into an Amazon Redshift cluster and have the business analysts run their queries.
120. A company is running a highly sensitive application on Amazon EC2 backed by an Amazon RDS database. Compliance regulations mandate that all personally identifiable information (PII) be encrypted at rest. Which solution should a solutions architect recommend to meet this requirement with the LEAST amount of changes to the infrastructure?
A. Deploy AWS Certificate Manager to generate certificates. Use the certificates to encrypt the database volume.
B. Deploy AWS CloudHSM, generate encryption keys, and use the customer master key (CMK) to encrypt database volumes.
C. Configure SSL encryption using AWS Key Management Service customer master keys (AWS KMS CMKs) to encrypt database volumes.
D. Configure Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) encryption and Amazon RDS encryption with AWS Key Management Service (AWS KMS) keys to encrypt instance and database volumes.