AWS Certified Database Specialty Exam Questions (DBS-C01) 2021iam.awslagi
AWS Certified Database Specialty DBS-C01
18 July 2020
- First time release AWS DBS-C01. Added 85 Questions & Answers.
21 Sep 2020
- We updated highlighted answers 3,8,9,10,13,18,20,21,22,23,24,29,30,32,36,37,45,47,48,49,60,61,70,80,81,83.
03 Jan 2021
– Now this part is latest and stable.
09 March 2021
– Added newest questions from 85 to 145
09 April 2021
– Verify and update answers.
- Spent your time with our AWS Database Specialty Guarantee Part. 100% real questions were verified by AWS Cloud Expert will help you pass exam in easy way.
- At least 5 years of experience with database technologies.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working on AWS.
- Experience and expertise working with on-premises and AWS-Cloud-based relational and nonrelational databases.
This exam guide includes weightings, test domains, and objectives only. It is not a comprehensive listing of the
content on this examination. The table below lists the main content domains and their weightings.
Domain 1: Workload-Specific Database Design
- 1.1 Select appropriate database services for specific types of data and workloads
- 1.2 Determine strategies for disaster recovery and high availability
- 1.3 Design database solutions for performance, compliance, and scalability
- 1.4 Compare the costs of database solutions
Domain 2: Deployment and Migration
- 2.1 Automate database solution deployments
- 2.2 Determine data preparation and migration strategies
- 2.3 Execute and validate data migration
Domain 3: Management and Operations
- 3.1 Determine maintenance tasks and processes
- 3.2 Determine backup and restore strategies
- 3.3 Manage the operational environment of a database solution
Domain 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- 4.1 Determine monitoring and alerting strategies.
- 4.2 Troubleshoot and resolve common database issues.
- 4.3 Optimize database performance.
Domain 5: Database Security
- 5.1 Encrypt data at rest and in transit.
- 5.2 Evaluate auditing solutions.
- 5.3 Determine access control and authentication mechanisms.
- 5.4 Recognize potential security vulnerabilities within database solutions.