Notes: Hi all, AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty (ANS-C00) Practice Exam Part 1 will familiarize you with types of questions you may encounter on the certification exam and help you determine your readiness or if you need more preparation and/or experience. Successful completion of the practice exam does not guarantee you will pass the certification exam as the actual exam is longer and covers a wider range of topics. We highly recommend you should take AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty ANS-C00 Actual Exam Version because it include real questions and highlighted answers are collected in our exam. It will help you pass exam in easier way.
For PDF Version:
Part 1: https://www.awslagi.com/aws-certified-advanced-networking-specialty-practice-exam/
Part 2: https://www.awslagi.com/aws-certified-advanced-networking-specialty-practice-exam-part-2/
For Audio Version: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRfkgcv2GPKMqhsk7-pVeMJKVP5-EFAjc
1. A Network Engineer is provisioning a subnet for a load balancer that will sit in front of a fleet of application servers in a private subnet. There is limited IP space left in the VPC CIDR. The application has few users now but is expected to grow quickly to millions of users. What design will use the LEAST amount of IP space, while allowing for this growth?
A. Use two /29 subnets for an Application Load Balancer in different Availability Zones.
B. Use one /29 subnet for the Network Load Balancer. Add another VPC CIDR to the VPC to allow for future growth.
C. Use two /28 subnets for a Network Load Balancer in different Availability Zones
D. Use one /28 subnet for an Application Load Balancer. Add another VPC CIDR to the VPC to allow for future growth.
2. An organization with a growing e-commerce presence uses the AWS CloudHSM to offload the SSL/TLS processing of its web server fleet. The company leverages Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling for web servers to handle the growth. What architectural approach is optimal to scale the encryption operation?
A. Use multiple CloudHSM instances, and load balance them using a Network Load Balancer.
B. Use multiple CloudHSM instances to the cluster;requests to it will automatically load balance.
C. Enable Auto Scaling on the CloudHSM instance, with similar configuration to the web tier Auto Scaling group.
D. Use multiple CloudHSM instances, and load balance them using an Application Load Balancer.
3. A company is deploying a non-web application on an AWS load balancer. All targets are servers located on-premises that can be accessed by using AWS Direct Connect. The company wants to ensure that the source IP addresses of clients connecting to the application are passed all the way to the end server. How can this requirement be achieved?
A. Use a Network Load Balancer to automatically preserve the source IP address.
B. Use a Network Load Balancer and enable the X-Forwarded-For attribute.
C. Use a Network Load Balancer and enable the ProxyProtocol v2 attribute.
D. Use an Application Load Balancer to automatically preserve the source IP address in the XForwarded-For header.
4. A bank built a new version of its banking application in AWS using containers that content to an on-premises database over VPN connection. This application version requires users to also update their client application. The bank plans to deprecate the earlier client version. However, the company wants to keep supporting earlier clients through their on-premises version of the application to serve a small portion of the customers who haven’t yet upgraded. What design will allow the company to serve both newer and earlier clients in the MOST efficient way?
A. Use an Amazon Route 53 multivalue answer routing policy to route older client traffic to the onpremises application version and the rest of the traffic to the new AWS based version.
B. Use a Classic Load Balancer for the new application. Route all traffic to the new application by using an Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) load balancer DNS. Define a user-agent-based rule on the backend servers to redirect earlier clients to the on-premises application.
C. Use an Application Load Balancer for the new application. Register both the new and earlier applications as separate target groups and use path-based routing to route traffic based on the application version.
D. Use an Application Load Balancer for the new application. Register both the new and earlier application backends as separate target groups. Use header-based routing to route traffic based on the application version.
5. An organization is using a VPC endpoint for Amazon S3. When the security group rules for a set of instances were initially configured, access was restricted to allow traffic only to the IP addresses of the Amazon S3 API endpoints in the region from the published JSON file. The application was working properly, but now is logging a growing number of timeouts when connecting with Amazon S3. No internet gateway is configured for the VPC. Which solution will fix the connectivity failures with the LEAST amount of effort?
A. Create a Lambda function to update the security group based on AmazonIPSpaceChanged notifications.
B. Update the VPC routing to direct Amazon S3 prefix-list traffic to the VPC endpoint using the route table APIs.
C. Update the application server’s outbound security group to use the prefix-list for Amazon S3 in the same region.
D. Create an additional VPC endpoint for Amazon S3 in the same route table to scale the concurrent connections to Amazon.
6. All IP addresses within a 10.0.0.0/16 VPC are fully utilized with application servers across two Availability Zones. The application servers need to send frequent UDP probes to a single central authentication server on the Internet to confirm that is running up-to-date packages. The network is designed for application servers to use a single NAT gateway for internal access. Testing reveals that a few of the servers are unable to communicate with the authentication server.
A. The NAT gateway does not support UDP traffic.
B. The authentication server is not accepting traffic.
C. The NAT gateway cannot allocate more ports.
D. The NAT gateway is launched in a private subnet.
7. An organization is replacing a tape backup system with a storage gateway. there is currently no connectivity to AWS. Initial testing is needed. What connection option should the organization use to get up and running at minimal cost?
A. Use an internet connection.
B. Set up an AWS VPN connection.
C. Provision an AWS Direct Connection private virtual interface
D. Provision a Direct Connect public virtual interface.
8. DNS name resolution must be provided for services in the following four zones:
The contents of these zones is not considered sensitive, however, the zones only need to be used by services hosted in these VPCs, one per geographic region. Each VPC should resolve the names in all zones. How can you use Amazon route 53 to meet these requirements?
A. Create a Route 53 Private Hosted Zone for each of the four zones and associate them with the three VPCs.
B. Create a single Route 53 Private Hosted Zone for the zone company.private and associate it with the three VPCs.
C. Create a Route Public Hosted Zone for each of the four zones and configure the VPS DNS Resolver to forward
D. Create a single Route 53 Public Hosted Zone for the zone company.private and configure the VPS DNS Resolver to forward
9. A Systems Administrator is designing a hybrid DNS solution with spilt-view. The apex-domain “example.com” should be served through name servers across multiple top-level domains (TLDs). The name server for subdomain “dev.example.com” should reside on-premises. The administrator has decided to use Amazon Route 53 to achieve this scenario. What procedurals steps must be taken to implement the solution?
A. Use a Route 53 public hosted zone for example.com and a private hosted zone for dev.example.com
B. Use a Route 53 public and private hosted zone for example.com and perform subdomain delegation for dev.example.com
C. Use a Route 53 public hosted zone for example.com and perform subdomain delegation for dev.example.com
D. Use a Route 53 private hosted zone for example.com and perform subdomain delegation for dev.example.com
10. An organization has three AWS accounts with each containing VPCs in Virginia, Canada and the Sydney regions. The organization wants to determine whether all available Elastic IP addresses (EIPs) in these accounts are attached to Amazon EC2 instances or in use elastic network interfaces (ENIs) in all of the specified regions for compliance and cost-optimization purposes. Which of the following meets the requirements with the LEAST management overhead?
A. use an Amazon CloudWatch Events rule to schedule an AWS Lambda function in each account in all three regions to find the unattached and unused EIPs.
B. Use a CloudWatch event bus to schedule Lambda functions in each account in all three regions to find the unattached and unused EIPs.
C. Add an AWS managed, EIP-attached AWS Config rule in each region in all three accounts to find unattached and unused EIPs.
D. Use AWS CloudFormation StackSets to deploy an AWS Config EIP-attached rule in all accounts and regions to find the unattached and unused EIPs.
11. An organization wants to process sensitive information using the Amazon EMR service. The information is stored in on-premises databases. The output of processing will be encrypted using AWS KMS before it is uploaded to a customer-owned Amazon S3 bucket. The current configuration includes a VPS with public and private subnets, with VPN connectivity to the on premises network. The security organization does not allow Amazon EC2 instances to run in the public subnet. What is the MOST simple and secure architecture that will achieve the organization’s goal?
A. Use the existing VPC and configure Amazon EMR in a private subnet with an Amazon S3 endpoint
B. use the existing VPS and a NAT gateway, and configure Amazon EMR in a private subnet with an Amazon S3 endpoint.
C. Create a new VPS without an IGW and configure the VPN and Amazon EMR in a private subnet with an Amazon S3 endpoint.
D. Create a new VPS without an IGW and configure the VPN and Amazon EMR in a private subnet with an Amazon S3 endpoint and a NAT gateway.
12. Your company has a 1-Gbps AWS Direct Connect connection to AWS. Your company needs to send traffic from on-premises to a VPC owned by a partner company. The connectivity must have minimal latency at the lowest price. Which of the following connectivity options should you choose?
A. Create a new Direct Connect connection, and set up a new circuit to connect to the partner VPC using a private virtual interface.
B. Create a new Direct Connect connection, and leverage the existing circuit to connect to the partner VPC.
C. Create a new private virtual interface, and leverage the existing connection to connect to the partner VPC.
D. Enable VPC peering and use your VPC as a transitive point to reach the partner VPC.
13. You deploy your Internet-facing application is the us-west-2(Oregon) region. To manage this application and upload content from your corporate network, you have a 1–Gbps AWS Direct Connect connection with a private virtual interface via one of the associated Direct Connect locations. In normal operation, you use approximately 300 Mbps of the available bandwidth, which is more than your Internet connection from the corporate network. You need to deploy another identical instance of the application is us-east-1(N Virginia) as soon as possible. You need to use the benefits of Direct Connect. Your design must be the most effective solution regarding cost, performance, and time to deploy. Which design should you choose?
A. Use the inter-region capabilities of Direct Connect to establish a private virtual interface from us-west-2 Direct Connect location to the new VPC in us-east-1.
B. Deploy an IPsec VPN over your corporate Internet connection to us-east-1 to provide access to the new VPC.
C. Use the inter-region capabilities of Direct Connect to deploy an IPsec VPN over a public virtual interface to the new VPC in us-east-1.
D. Use VPC peering to connect the existing VPC in us-west-2 to the new VPC in us-east-1, and then route traffic over Direct Connect and transit the peering connection.
14. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) merchants that handle credit card data must use strong cryptography. These merchants must also use security protocols to protect sensitive data during transmission over public networks. You are migrating your PCI DSS application from on-premises SSL appliance and Apache to a VPC behind Amazon CloudFront. How should you configure CloudFront to meet this requirement?
A. Configure the CloudFront Cache Behavior to require HTTPS and the CloudFront Origin’s Protocol Policy to ‘Match Viewer’.
B. Configure the CloudFront Cache Behavior to allow TCP connections and to forward all requests to the origin without TLS termination at the edge.
C. Configure the CloudFront Cache Behavior to require HTTPS and to forward requests to the origin via AWS Direct Connect.
D. Configure the CloudFront Cache Behavior to redirect HTTP requests to HTTPS and to forward request to the origin via the Amazon private network.
15. You are building an application that provides real-time audio and video services to customers on the Internet. The application requires high throughput. To ensure proper audio and video transmission, minimal latency is required. Which of the following will improve transmission quality?
A. Enable enhanced networking
B. Select G2 instance types
C. Enable jumbo frames
D. Use multiple elastic network interfaces
16. You have a global corporate network with 153 individual IP prefixes in your internal routing table. You establish a private virtual interface over AWS Direct Connect to a VPC that has an Internet gateway (IGW). All instances in the VPC must be able to route to the Internet via an IGW and route to the global corporate network via the VGW. How should you configure your on-premises BGP peer to meet these requirements?
A. Configure AS-Prepending on your BGP session
B. Summarize your prefix announcement to less than 100
C. Announce a default route to the VPC over the BGP session
D. Enable route propagation on the VPC route table
17. Your organization requires strict adherence to a change control process for its Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and VPC environments. The organization uses AWS CloudFormation as the AWS service to control and implement changes. Which combination of three services provides an alert for changes made outside of AWS CloudFormation? (Select three.)
A. AWS Config
B. AWS Simple Notification Service
C. AWS CloudWatch metrics
D. AWS Lambda
E. AWS CloudFormation
F. AWS Identify and Access Management
18. Your company operates a single AWS account. A common services VPC is deployed to provide shared services, such as network scanning and compliance tools. Each AWS workload uses its own VPC, and each VPC must peer with the common services VPC. You must choose the most efficient and cost effective approach. Which approach should be used to automate the required VPC peering?
A. AWS CloudTrail integration with Amazon CloudWatch Logs to trigger a Lambda function.
B. An OpsWorks Chef recipe to execute a command-line peering request.
C. Cfn-init with AWS CloudFormation to execute a command-line peering request.
D. An AWS CloudFormation template that includes a peering request.
19. You have multiple Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances running a web server in a VPC configured with security groups and NACL. You need to ensure layer 7 protocol level logging of all network traffic (ACCEPT/REJECT) on the instances. What should be enabled to complete this task?
A. CloudWatch Logs at the VPC level
B. Packet sniffing at the instance level
C. VPC flow logs at the subnet level
D. Packet sniffing at the VPC level
20. You are preparing to launch Amazon WorkSpaces and need to configure the appropriate networking resources. What must be configured to meet this requirement?
A. At least two subnets in different Availability Zones.
B. A dedicated VPC with Active Directory Services.
C. An IPsec VPN to on-premises Active Directory
D. Network address translation for outbound traffic.
21. A network engineer is managing two AWS Direct Connect connections. Each connection has a public virtual interface configured with a private ASN. The engineer wants to configure active/passive routing between the Direct Connect connections to access Amazon public endpoints. What BGP configuration is required for the on-premises equipment? (Select two.)
A. Use Local Pref to control outbound traffic.
B. Use AS Prepending to control inbound traffic.
C. Use eBGP multi-hop between loopback interfaces.
D. Use BGP Communities to control outbound traffic.
E. Advertise more specific prefixes over one Direct Connect connection.
22. A Network Engineer is designing a new system on AWS that will take advantage of Amazon CloudFront for both content caching and for protecting the underlying origin. There is concern that an external agency might be able to access the IP addresses for the application’s origin and then attack the origin despite it being served by CloudFront. Which of the following solutions provides the strongest level of protection to the origin?
A. Use an IP whitelist rule in AWS WAF within CloudFront to ensure that only known-client IPs are able to access the application.
B. Configure CloudFront to use a custom header and configure an AWS WAF rule on the origin’s Application Load Balancer to accept only traffic that contains that header.
C. Configure an AWS Lambda@Edge function to validate that the traffic to the Application Load Balancer originates from CloudFront.
D. Attach an origin access identity to the CloudFront origin that allows traffic to the origin that originates from only CloudFront.
23. An organization launched an IPv6-only web portal to support IPv6-native mobile clients. Front-end instances launch in an Amazon VPC associated with an appropriate IPv6 CIDR. The VPC IPv4 CIDR is fully utilized. A single subnet exists in each of two Availability Zones with appropriately configured IPv6 CIDR associations. Auto Scaling is properly configured, and no Elastic Load Balancing is used. Customers say the service is unavailable during peak load times. The network engineer attempts to launch an instance manually and receives the following message: “There are not enough free addresses in subnet ‘subnet-12345677’ to satisfy the requested number of instances.” What action will resolve the availability problem?
A. Create a new subnet using a VPC secondary IPv6 CIDR, and associate an IPv6 CIDR. Include the new subnet in the Auto Scaling group.
B. Create a new subnet using a VPC secondary IPv4 CIDR, and associate an IPv6 CIDR. Include the new subnet in the Auto Scaling group.
C. Resize the IPv6 CIDR on each of the existing subnets. Modify the Auto Scaling group maximum number of instances.
D. Add a secondary IPv4 CIDR to the Amazon VPC. Assign secondary IPv4 address space to each of the existing subnets.
24. You deploy an Amazon EC2 instance that runs a web server into a subnet in a VPC. An Internet gateway is attached, and the main route table has a default route (0.0.0.0/0) configured with a target of the Internet gateway. The instance has a security group configured to allow as follows: Protocol: TCP Port: 80 inbound, nothing outbound The Network ACL for the subnet is configured to allow as follows: Protocol: TCP Port: 80 inbound, nothing outbound When you try to browse to the web server, you receive no response. Which additional step should you take to receive a successful response?
A. Add an entry to the security group outbound rules for Protocol: TCP, Port Range: 80
B. Add an entry to the security group outbound rules for Protocol: TCP, Port Range: 1024-65535
C. Add an entry to the Network ACL outbound rules for Protocol: TCP, Port Range: 80
D. Add an entry to the Network ACL outbound rules for Protocol: TCP, Port Range: 1024-65535
25. Your company runs an application for the US market in the us-east-1 AWS region. This application uses proprietary TCP and UDP protocols on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances. End users run a real-time, front-end application on their local PCs. This front-end application knows the DNS hostname of the service. You must prepare the system for global expansion. The end users must access the application with lowest latency. How should you use AWS services to meet these requirements?
A. Register the IP addresses of the service hosts as “A” records with latency-based routing policy in Amazon Route 53, and set a Route 53 health check for these hosts.
B. Set the Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) load balancer in front of the hosts of the service, and register the ELB name of the main service host as an ALIAS record with a latency-based routing policy in Route 53.
C. Set Amazon CloudFront in front of the host of the service, and register the CloudFront name of the main service as an ALIAS record in Route 53.
D. Set the Amazon API gateway in front of the service, and register the API gateway name of the main service as an ALIAS record in Route 53
26. A customer has set up multiple VPCs for Dev, Test, Prod, and Management. You need to set up AWS Direct Connect to enable data flow from on-premises to each VPC. The customer has monitoring software running in the Management VPC that collects metrics from the instances in all the other VPCs. Due to budget requirements, data transfer charges should be kept at minimum. Which design should be recommended?
A. Create a total of four private VIFs, one for each VPC owned by the customer, and route traffic between VPCs using the Direct Connect link.
B. Create a private VIF to the Management VPC, and peer this VPC to all other VPCs.
C. Create a private VIF to the Management VPC, and peer this VPC to all other VPCs, enable source/destination NAT in the Management VPC.
D. Create a total of four private VIFs, and enable VPC peering between all VPCs.
27. Your security team implements a host-based firewall on all of your Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances to block all outgoing traffic. Exceptions must be requested for each specific requirement. Until you request a new rule, you cannot access the instance metadata service. Which firewall rule should you request to be added to your instances to allow instance metadata access?
A. Inbound; Protocol tcp; Source [Instance’s EIP]; Destination 169.254.169.254
B. Inbound; Protocol tcp; Destination 169.254.169.254; Destination port 80
C. Outbound; Protocol tcp; Destination 169.254.169.254; Destination port 80
D. Outbound; Protocol tcp; Destination 169.254.169.254; Destination port 443
28. Your organization has a newly installed 1-Gbps AWS Direct Connect connection. You order the cross-connect from the Direct Connect location provider to the port on your router in the same facility. To enable the use of your first virtual interface, your router must be configured appropriately. What are the minimum requirements for your router?
A. 1-Gbps Multi Mode Fiber Interface, 802.1Q VLAN, Peer IP Address, BGP Session with MD5.
B. 1-Gbps Single Mode Fiber Interface, 802.1Q VLAN, Peer IP Address, BGP Session with MD5.
C. IPsec Parameters, Pre-Shared key, Peer IP Address, BGP Session with MD5
D. BGP Session with MD5, 802.1Q VLAN, Route-Map, Prefix List, IPsec encrypted GRE Tunnel.
29. You use a VPN to extend your corporate network into a VPC. Instances in the VPC are able to resolve resource records in an Amazon Route 53 private hosted zone. Your on-premises DNS server is configured with a forwarder to the VPC DNS server IP address. On-premises users are unable to resolve names in the private hosted zone, although instances in a peered VPC can.
What should you do to provide on-premises users with access to the private hosted zone?
A. Create a proxy resolver within the VPC. Point the on-premises forwarder to the proxy resolver.
B. Modify the network access control list on the VPC to allow DNS queries from on-premises systems.
C. Configure the on-premises server as a secondary DNS for the private zone. Update the NS records.
D. Update the on-premises forwarders with the four name servers assigned to the private hosted zone.
30. Your hybrid networking environment consists of two application VPCs, a shared services VPC, and your corporate network. The corporate network is connected to the shared services VPC via an IPsec VPN with dynamic (BGP) routing enabled. The applications require access to a common authentication service in the shared services VPC. You need to enable native network access from the corporate network to both application VPCs. Which step should you take to meet the requirements?
A. Use VPC peering to peer the application VPCs with the shared services VPC, and enable associated routing in the shared services VPC via the corporate VPN.
B. Configure an IPsec VPN between the virtual private gateway in each application VPC to the virtual private gateway in the shared services VPC.
C. Configure additional IPsec VPNs for each application VPC back to the corporate network, and enable VPC peering to the shared services VPC.
D. Enable CloudHub functionality to route traffic between the three VPCs and the corporate network using dynamic BGP routing.
31. You operate a production VPC with both a public and a private subnet. Your organization maintains a restricted Amazon S3 bucket to support this production workload. Only Amazon EC2 instances in the private subnet should access the bucket. You implement VPC endpoints(VPC-E) for Amazon S3 and remove the NAT that previously provided a network path to Amazon S3. The default VPC-E policy is applied. Neither EC2 instances in the public or private subnets are able to access the S3 bucket. What should you do to enable Amazon S3 access from EC2 instances in the private subnet?
A. Add the CIDR address range of the private subnet to the S3 bucket policy.
B. Add the VPC-E identified to the S3 bucket policy.
C. Add the VPC identifier for the production VPC to the S3 bucket policy.
D. Add the VPC-E identifier for the production VPC to endpoint policy.
32. The Web Application Development team is worried about malicious activity from 200 random IP addresses. Which action will ensure security and scalability from this type of threat?
A. Use inbound security group rules to block the IP addresses.
B. Use inbound network ACL rules to block the IP addresses.
C. Use AWS WAF to block the IP addresses.
D. Write iptables rules on the instance to block the IP addresses.
33. A company is about to migrate an application from its on-premises data center to AWS. As part of the planning process, the following requirements involving DNS have been identified. On-premises systems must be able to resolve the entries in an Amazon Route 53 private hosted zone. Amazon EC2 instances running in the organization’s VPC must be able to resolve the DNS names of on-premises systems The organization’s VPC uses the CIDR block 172.16.0.0/16. Assuming that there is no DNS namespace overlap, how can these requirements be met?
A. Change the DHCP options set for the VPC to use both the Amazon-provided DNS server and the on-premises DNS systems. Configure the on-premises DNS systems with a stub-zone, delegating the name server 172.16.0.2 as authoritative for the Route 53 private hosted zone.
B. Deploy and configure a set of EC2 instances into the company VPC to act as DNS proxies. Configure the proxies to forward queries for the on-premises domain to the on-premises DNS systems, and forward all other queries to 172.16.0.2. Change the DHCP options set for the VPC to use the new DNS proxies. Configure the on-premises DNS systems with a stub-zone, delegating the name server 172.16.0.2 as authoritative for the Route 53 private hosted zone.
C. Deploy and configure a set of EC2 instances into the company VPC to act as DNS proxies. Configure the proxies to forward queries for the on-premises domain to the on-premises DNS systems, and forward all other queries to the Amazon-provided DNS server (172.16.0.2). Change the DHCP options set for the VPC to use the new DNS proxies. Configure the on-premises DNS systems with a stub-zone, delegating the proxies as authoritative for the Route 53 private hosted zone.
D. Change the DHCP options set for the VPC to use both the on-premises DNS systems. Configure the on-premises DNS systems with a stub-zone, delegating the Route 53 private hosted zone name servers as authoritative for the Route 53 private hosted zone.
34. An organization will be extending its existing on-premises infrastructure into the cloud. The design consists of a transit VPC that contains stateful firewalls that will be deployed in a highly available configuration across two Availability Zones for automatic failover. What MUST be configured for this design to work? (Select two.)
A. A different Autonomous System Number (ASN) for each firewall.
B. Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing
C. Autonomous system (AS) path prepending
D. Static routing
E. Equal-cost multi-path routing (ECMP)
35. A department in your company has created a new account that is not part of the organization’s consolidated billing family. The department has also created a VPC for its workload. Access is restricted by network access control lists to the department’s on-premises private IP allocation. An AWS Direct Connect private virtual interface for this VPC advertises a default route to the company network. When the department downloads data from an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2) instance in its new VPC, what are the associated charges?
A. The company pays Internet Data Out charges.
B. The company pays AWS Direct Connect Data Out charges.
C. The department pays Internet Data Out charges.
D. The department pays AWS Direct Connect Data Out charges.
36. Your company maintains an Amazon Route 53 private hosted zone. DNS resolution is restricted to a single, pre-existing VPC. For a new application deployment, you create an additional VPC in the same AWS account. Both this new VPC and your on-premises DNS infrastructure must resolve records in the existing private hosted zone. Which two activities are required to enable DNS resolution both within the new VPC and from the on-premises infrastructure? (Select two.)
A. Update the DHCP options set for the new VPC with the Route 53 nameserver IP addresses.
B. Update the Route 53 private hosted zones VPC associations to include the new VPC.
C. Launch Amazon EC2-based DNS proxies in the new VPC. Specify the proxies as forwarders in the on-premises DNS.
D. Update the on-premises DNS to include forwarders to the Route 53 nameserver IP addresses.
E. Launch Amazon EC2-based DNS proxies in the new VPC. Specify the proxies in the DHCP options set.
37. A corporate network routing table contains 624 individual RFC 1918 and public IP prefixes. You have two AWS Direct Connect connectors. You configure a private virtual interface on both connections to a virtual private gateway. The virtual private gateway is not currently attached to a VPC. Neither BGP session will maintain the Established state on the customer router. The AWS Management Console reports the private virtual interfaces as Down. What could you do to address the problem so that the AWS Management Console reports the private virtual interface as Available?
A. Attach the virtual private gateway to a VPC and enable route propagation.
B. Filter the public IP prefix on the corporate network from the private virtual interface.
C. Change the BGP advertisements from the corporate network to only be a default route.
D. Attach the second virtual interface to an alternative virtual private gateway.
38. You are configuring a virtual interface for access to your VPC on a newly provisioned 1-Gbps AWS Direct Connect connection. Which two configuration values do you need to provide? (Select two.)
A. Public AS number
B. VLAN ID
C. IP prefixes to advertise
D. Direct Connect location
E. Virtual private gateway
39. You need to set up an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instance for an application that requires the lowest latency and the highest packet-per-second network performance. The application will talk to other servers in a peered VPC. Which two of the following components should be part of the design? (Select two.)
A. Select an instance with support for single root I/O virtualization.
B. Select an instance that has support for multiple ENIs.
C. Ensure that the instance supports jumbo frames and set 9001 MTU.
D. Select an instance with Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)-optimization.
E. Ensure that proper OS drivers are installed.
40. Your organization leverages an IP Address Management (IPAM) product to manage IP address distribution. The IPAM exposes an API. Development teams use CloudFormation to provision approved reference architectures. At deployment time, IP addresses must be allocated to the VPC. When the VPC is deleted, the IPAM must reclaim the VPC’s IP allocation. Which method allows for efficient, automated integration of the IPAM with CloudFormation?
A. AWS CloudFormation parameters using the “Ref::” intrinsic function
B. AWS CloudFormation custom resource using an AWS Lambda invocation.
C. CloudFormation::OpsWorks::Stack with custom Chef configuration.
D. AWS CloudFormation parameters using the “Fn::FindInMap” intrinsic function.