AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exam Questions 2020iam.awslagi
AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty ANS-C00
20 Dec 2019
– First Time Release AWS Advanced Networking Specialty Guarantee Part. Added 75 questions and answers.
02 Feb 2020
– Correct fews answers 13 24 32 34 56 57 59 61 75
20 May 2020
– Added 33 newest questions. From 75 to 108
06 June 2020
– Correct answers 86 98 99 100 102 103 106 107.
– Now this part had all corrected answers for newest questions. Highly recommend you should take exam as soon as possible.
- Only focus on AWS Advanced Networking Specialty Guarantee Part (ANS-C00). This part is sufficient to help you pass exam with 100% real questions were collected in our real exam.
- Highly recommend you should take exam as soon as possible.
- We will refund immediately if questions not appear in your exam.
- Advanced knowledge of AWS networking concepts and technologies.
- Minimum five years hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions.
- Advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options (e.g., IP VPN, MPLS/VPLS).
- Networking technologies within the OSI model, and how they affect implementation decisions.
- Development of automation scripts and tools.
- CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6).
- IPv6 transition challenges.
- Generic solutions for network security features, including WAF, IDS, IPS, DDoS protection, and Economic Denial of Service/Sustainability (EDoS).
- Make sure you can pass AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty at the first attempt in easiest way. Highly recommend you should take it for your preparation exam.
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS.
- Implement core AWS services according to basic architecture best practices.
- Design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services.
- Leverage tools to automate AWS networking tasks.